Turn on thread page Beta

Can't imagine a guy ever wanting to have sex with me watch

ReputationRep:
    may be a fickle natured person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Because Megan Fox won't have sex with them? :facepalm:

Come on, this has got to win some award for being the stupidest question ever asked on TSR.
    Yeah, I would totally award this person!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I'm 19 and I am "hot"(apparently) but definitely not to any Kate Moss, Cheryl Cole, Victoria Secret model standard.

Since starting Uni I've been asked out quite a few times and got with guys in clubs. But I'm still a virgin and have turned down guys because I honestly can't see why they would want to have sex with me.

Guys. Why would you want to have sex/a relationship with a random girl from Uni when there are women like Megan Fox out there. I've just assumed they were all in it for a bet/joke but I now really want to have sex and need to solve my problem.
    The women in bold are hideous.

I see better looking girls walking down the street everyday - and you would probably be one of them OP.

ReputationRep:
    But is it not a complete turn off having sex with a regular girl?
    Yeah, having sex with non-famous people is just awful. That's why you almost never hear of non-famous people having sex or desiring sex or saying anything other than "hell no" to sex. It just doesn't happen. It's good that you realized this at a young age and thus don't have unrealistic expectations of dying as anything other than a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    My very existence invalidates your thread title.

ReputationRep:
    why do you want to have sex with a normal guy when there are people like Brad Pit out there? WTF

ReputationRep:
    some people really need to get out more.

your 19 years old and asking a stupid question like this to complete strangers on the internet. Your a big girl i'm sure you can work it out for yourself

ReputationRep:
    You are actually a moron.

ReputationRep:
    Troll wants compliments.

ReputationRep:
    So I'm 19 and I am "hot"(apparently) but definitely not to any Kate Moss, Cheryl Cole, Victoria Secret model standard.

Since starting Uni I've been asked out quite a few times and got with guys in clubs. But I'm still a virgin and have turned down guys because I honestly can't see why they would want to have sex with me.

Guys. Why would you want to have sex/a relationship with a random girl from Uni when there are women like Megan Fox out there. I've just assumed they were all in it for a bet/joke but I now really want to have sex and need to solve my problem.
    I'll have sex with you to shut you up. Srs. PM pics so I can judge. I'm 6'1, ex quarterback of my American high school football team, and make money on MM as a model. (deleted the second part because i actually lost money doing that)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailWhale)
    I'll have sex with you to shut you up. Srs. PM pics so I can judge. I'm 6'1, ex quarterback of my American high school football team, and make money on MM as a model. (deleted the second part because i actually lost money doing that)
    You sound like a d*ckh*ad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppp)
    You sound like a d*ckh*ad
    u mad? naw u mirin'

ReputationRep:
    huh speak english you spanner

ReputationRep:
    this is a classic self esteem issue! you need to (this is going to sound silly but...) love your self a bit more and think 'hell yeah im not that awefull and some can genuinally like me' :love:

think happy thoughts chick x

ReputationRep:
    Let's just say that if that were true, you probably wouldn't exist.

No offence to your mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    The women in bold are hideous.

I see better looking girls walking down the street everyday - and you would probably be one of them OP.
    weak white knight.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, not every girl is like Megan Fox, I assume you think all guys look like [Insert famous good guy] :rolleyes: I think the issue is a mix of low self-esteem, low confidence, and maybe (I stress maybe) body dysmorphia

Because

1.people like Megan Fox don't go to uni.

2.not everyone is megan fox

3.i'm sure megan fox doesn't sleep around with random guys who call her hot and ask her on dates. 'cause if she does, she should be sleeping with every man on earth.

ReputationRep:
    Satisfaction? Any random girl will do for most of the men if the girl have the required spare parts yeah?

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: not a turn off at all. Like most guys though, I like to think my girlfriend is better than regular though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.