Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by MissPotentialDR)
    Same. Although I'll be dreading starting the whole application process again & there is the waiting, but I guess you gain alot more maturity & you know how to improve. Are you allowed to apply with a similar personal statement btw?
    I take it you've heard nothing from Southampton yet then? It's a pain, and the UKCAT again! Yes you can use the same PS, it will be flagged up by UCAS but they'll see that it matches a PS by you from the previous cycle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ally312)

I think I saw you there... were you wearing a suit, and a purple tie and shirt combo?
    That was me!
    Not sure if I saw you? What were you wearing? (oooh arrr! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carl_senior)
    That was me!
    Not sure if I saw you? What were you wearing? (oooh arrr! )
    Haha, I was wearing a grey blazer which had a flower pinned on it and my (dark) hair was in a ponytail. I was sat in between a guy and a girl facing away from the interview room you came out of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobnot)
    I take it you've heard nothing from Southampton yet then? It's a pain, and the UKCAT again! Yes you can use the same PS, it will be flagged up by UCAS but they'll see that it matches a PS by you from the previous cycle.
    No, I've been interviewed already, just waiting now, you?... And okay thank you, if I do take a gap year there are some elements which I defo want to reuse.

Sorry forgot to quote you :/

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I was wearing a grey blazer which had a flower pinned on it and my (dark) hair was in a ponytail. I was sat in between a guy and a girl facing away from the interview room you came out of
    Ohh, I wasnt paying attention to anything when I came out of the interview
    I just wanted to head straight to the pub! haha. It was a stressful ordeal lol
    When the guy stared intently, he was marking my interview score!! aaargh! Hoping he stared very intently and scored me highly! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carl_senior)
    Ohh, I wasnt paying attention to anything when I came out of the interview
    I just wanted to head straight to the pub! haha. It was a stressful ordeal lol
    When the guy stared intently, he was marking my interview score!! aaargh! Hoping he stared very intently and scored me highly! :rolleyes:
    Yeah, I heard you say you wanted to go and have a pint I just remember him scribbling stuff down as I was talking and wondering what he was writing Best of luck to you though! ... hopefully itll be good news for the both of us

ReputationRep:
    P.S. I remember the lady saying they have another four weeks of interviews to go, and they're interviewing every wednesday which is why we dont get our results until around the end of this month

ReputationRep:
    Phoned up yesterday to find out whhat's going on since I have heard nothing since the eligibility criteria form. The lady said that they were still in the process of making decisions about interviews and that this would continue until the end of march..... by which time I will have completely lost my mind through waiting for so long.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Saxy103)
    Phoned up yesterday to find out whhat's going on since I have heard nothing since the eligibility criteria form. The lady said that they were still in the process of making decisions about interviews and that this would continue until the end of march..... by which time I will have completely lost my mind through waiting for so long.
    At least that's good news! Soton haven't completely forgotten about us...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I heard you say you wanted to go and have a pint I just remember him scribbling stuff down as I was talking and wondering what he was writing Best of luck to you though! ... hopefully itll be good news for the both of us
    Haha, yep. Started living the student lifestyle already!
    Ah okey doke.
    Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Rejected!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honey:))
    Rejected!
    Did you just find out? Was it through track and when did the email come? Sorry to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    Did you just find out? Was it through track and when did the email come? Sorry to hear
    no tbh i dont mind really! i got one place so thats all that matters!. and i found out last week just forgot to tell you guys! and goodluck with the application! hope you have better luck then me!
    it was through email!

ReputationRep:
    no tbh i dont mind really! i got one place so thats all that matters!. and i found out last week just forgot to tell you guys! and goodluck with the application! hope you have better luck then me!
    it was through email!
    Sorry to hear it ... but well done on your place where is it and what grades if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear it ... but well done on your place where is it and what grades if you don't mind me asking
    No i dont mind you asking! I know how it feels...
    I was predicted ACC.. got 2 As at GCSE and 580 on ukcat.
    at nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    at nottingham!
    Where else did you apply?

And did you have an interview at Nottingham for the A108?

ReputationRep:
    at nottingham!
    Aww well done! Is it for the A108 course?
    Good luck with your exams, though I'm sure you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    I have got an interview on the 21st of march, any advice?, what are they like?

ReputationRep:
    the wait for news is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrsingher)
    I have got an interview on the 21st of march, any advice?, what are they like?
    when did you find out and how if you dont mind me asking ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2012

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.