Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishy555)
    when did you find out and how if you dont mind me asking ?
    friday the 2nd of march

ReputationRep:
    To anyone who has already had their interview; what kinds of questions have you been asked?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today! Had my interview back in January. And I thought it had went badly. Rather happy right now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProfoundDesperado)
    To anyone who has already had their interview; what kinds of questions have you been asked?
    not allowed to ask this sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Sooooooo... waiting sucks. How's the weather holding up people?

(Original post by Number 9)
    Got an offer today! Had my interview back in January. And I thought it had went badly. Rather happy right now!
    Woooop! Congrats =)

(Original post by ProfoundDesperado)
    Lol I gave you a thumbs up for your amusing hail-mary effort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a05aafzul)
    Sooooooo... waiting sucks. How's the weather holding up people?
    Pretty bad round here. It cold and miserable ... how's the weather where you are?

[I love how you always start asking about the weather when the thread becomes quiet haha]

ReputationRep:
    Been invited to interview! WAHOO!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Got an interview!!!!

ReputationRep:
    wow they're still giving out interviews? i thought it mightve been done by now. when are your interviews? congrats by the way!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .eXe)
    wow they're still giving out interviews? i thought it mightve been done by now. when are your interviews? congrats by the way!
    Thanks! Yeah, I was expecting a rejection. Umm don't know when yet, I've got to call them back to arrange a date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobnot)
    Thanks! Yeah, I was expecting a rejection. Umm don't know when yet, I've got to call them back to arrange a date
    ah okay, have they given you a list of possible dates to choose from? im just trying to get an idea of how late they will be interviewing.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .eXe)
    ah okay, have they given you a list of possible dates to choose from? im just trying to get an idea of how late they will be interviewing.
    No they haven't. I just had a voicemail about half an hour ago, asking me to call them to arrange an interview date. Are you waiting for a reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobnot)
    No they haven't. I just had a voicemail about half an hour ago, asking me to call them to arrange an interview date. Are you waiting for a reply?
    had interview already, just waiting for them to reject me lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    Mine is two weeks today - 21/3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    had interview already, just waiting for them to reject me lol...
    Likewise!... I wish they would just let me know my fate, I've been waiting since 14th Dec :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb123)
    Likewise!... I wish they would just let me know my fate, I've been waiting since 14th Dec :rolleyes:
    oh wow that's a long time, jan 25th for me. other people who interviewed with me, and after me have already gotten an offer so it's looking pretty bleak for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    oh wow that's a long time, jan 25th for me. other people who interviewed with me, and after me have already gotten an offer so it's looking pretty bleak for me
    I'm in exactly the same situation so we can feel sorrowful together! along with a05aafzul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb123)
    I'm in exactly the same situation so we can feel sorrowful together! along with a05aafzul
    Yep same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyeblu)
    Yep same here
    Welcome to the bleak crew!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number 9)
    Congradulations, can i ask what conditional grades they ask for.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 29, 2012

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.