Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobnot)
    I can't really remember anyone I saw, everything's become a blur! Yeah mine went okay, just had a couple of really awkwardly worded questions where I didn't know what they were asking or what answer they were looking for. Best of luck though, we shouldn't have too long to wait for a verdict!
    Yeah some of the questions were a little strange. Good luck to you too! Not long now until the end of March

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by India27)
    Yeah some of the questions were a little strange. Good luck to you too! Not long now until the end of March
    Did your name start with a V and were you there with your parents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akz18)
    Did your name start with a V and were you there with your parents?
    Yeah it does, and yeah I was there with my mummy and brother who were you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it does, and yeah I was there with my mummy and brother who were you?
    I was the other Indian guy on your right. So how did your interview go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akz18)
    I was the other Indian guy on your right. So how did your interview go?
    Lol yeah it was alright man. Can't really tell how well or bad it went. How was yours bro? Did you have your interview in the room next to the reception bit where we had to sign in/out?

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah it was alright man. Can't really tell how well or bad it went. How was yours bro? Did you have your interview in the room next to the reception bit where we had to sign in/out?
    Yeah it was alright same as you can't tell how it went, it was the room near the small ramp. What about yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akz18)
    Yeah it was alright same as you can't tell how it went, it was the room near the small ramp. What about yours?
    Fair enough ermm mine was in one of the rooms behind where we were sitting.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough ermm mine was in one of the rooms behind where we were sitting.
    Ohh alright, did they ask any awkward questions? Good luck for the outcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akz18)
    Ohh alright, did they ask any awkward questions? Good luck for the outcome
    The only awkward bit of the interview was when they asked me about a recent health related article I had read. I talked about the man who has locked-in syndrome. They then asked my view on euthanasia. So just an ethical question to deal with. How about you? Good luck to you too bro

ReputationRep:
    Thought you guys might be interested to know that there are no more interviews taking place, the session on the 28th has been cancelled. So best of luck to all of you who had interviews today and to all of you awaiting offers. You shouldn't have to wait much longer now so finger crossed

Edit: Or rather who had interviews yesterday... time flies

ReputationRep:
    Rejected post interview today at 13.50.

Good luck everyone
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by xxsanhaxx)
    Rejected post interview today at 13.50.

Good luck everyone
    Sorry to hear, when did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobnot)
    Sorry to hear, when did you have your interview?
    14th march

ReputationRep:
    Rejected post-interview today, absolutely gutted. Interview was December 14th.

ReputationRep:
    rejected post interview, interview was on 7th march

good luck to everyone else! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a05aafzul)
    Rejected post-interview today, absolutely gutted. Interview was December 14th.
    I'm so sorry to hear that, you, me and JCB were interviewed on the same day and I've been following this thread. Gutted for you both. I'm still waiting

Good luck with any other applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GatsbyFanatic)
    I feel really rude to ask but did you guys find out about the rejection through track or on a personal email they sent? So sorry to hear but I'm sure you guys have great careers ahead of you
    i found out through track, good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GatsbyFanatic)
    Thank you! And I'm sorry for asking, I know it's incredibly rude
    Lol it's not rude...we're all applicants here and anxiety is understandable. I was rejected and I would have no problems answering any questions others may have.

ReputationRep:
    Bad day today then

Don't ever give up, BM6 is particularly tricky to get into with so many applicants going after each spot. Good luck and don't give up. I was a reapplicant and so I know the feeling of rejections but it really does get better and med schools love repplicants

Here if anyone needs an ear or to talk it through! PM or [email protected] if I'm not replying

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview at around 4pm yesterday, found out today that they rejected me. But i'm not gonna waste time looking into the past, i'll try me best to get 4 A's this year then reapply in September. Still waiting for the reason. I thought the interview went well but some of my answers could have been a bit longer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.