Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurdishboy94)
    zor supas kaka, you have helped me alot enshallah when i get a interview we will talk till then xwahafiz jeznatish la piroz be.
    haha, no problem

and likewise, jazni tosh piroz be

ReputationRep:
    Form ready to get sent now for tommorow morning. Its nearly a cm thick because of all the evidence i put in - LOL. I wish it would be advantageous to meet more than the 2 criteria as I meet 4 . Anyway, going to send the form 1st class recorded so I can track it and I wish everyone the best of luck. Just need to put our heads down and concentrate for our Jan 2012 exams.. I have 6 to revise for. BTW, no nottingham form yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra2k10)
    Form ready to get sent now for tommorow morning. Its nearly a cm thick because of all the evidence i put in - LOL. I wish it would be advantageous to meet more than the 2 criteria as I meet 4 . Anyway, going to send the form 1st class recorded so I can track it and I wish everyone the best of luck. Just need to put our heads down and concentrate for our Jan 2012 exams.. I have 6 to revise for. BTW, no nottingham form yet!
    Ahh kool =] , wow have you called Nottingham & askd y they r taking long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumsum123)
    Ahh kool =] , wow have you called Nottingham & askd y they r taking long?
    nope, i will do tommorow after college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurdishboy94)
    thanks that helps me out alot.

i am an iraqi kurd half from baghdad and half from a city in the kurdish region.
    Nice to meet you. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tzarchasm)
    hey bro...

how's the application (for medicine in general) going?

ReputationRep:
    Got the BM6 form today. It seems early, I wasn't expecting it until late November.

Now just got to get the thing filled in and sent off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    hey bro...

how's the application (for medicine in general) going?
    Same ol' bro. Obviously, I've only had questionnaires and whatnot to fill out but that's about it. It's nice to not be rushed all the time unlike last year.

I really wanna get into Southampton (or any for that matter) but I just need to be prepared to get rejected as well.

How's medicine treating you at the moment? Has it met your expectations?

ReputationRep:
    Send off my Southampton eligibility form off today =) , now the waiting game. The long waiting game .

ReputationRep:
    Same ol' bro. Obviously, I've only had questionnaires and whatnot to fill out but that's about it. It's nice to not be rushed all the time unlike last year.

I really wanna get into Southampton (or any for that matter) but I just need to be prepared to get rejected as well.

How's medicine treating you at the moment? Has it met your expectations?
    you won't get rejected.....not this year....

don't worry about offers yet...focus on the interview when you get it....(PM and I'll help you out)

hmm...med school is really great, although I thought that since it was a foundation year they'd ease you into it etc....

hahahaha, how wrong could I be......they throw you right into the deep end and we actually have more work than those on the BM5...which sucks balls tbh

ReputationRep:
    you won't get rejected.....not this year....

don't worry about offers yet...focus on the interview when you get it....(PM and I'll help you out)

hmm...med school is really great, although I thought that since it was a foundation year they'd ease you into it etc....

hahahaha, how wrong could I be......they throw you right into the deep end and we actually have more work than those on the BM5...which sucks balls tbh

Thanks bro. Honestly, I have no confidence in myself at all. Last year, I had an interview at Barts and completely messed up, and they have the highest interview : offer ratio of any school! Will do mate.

Awwh man. At least you'll be more prepared when you become a doctor. How much free time do you have?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks bro. Honestly, I have no confidence in myself at all. Last year, I had an interview at Barts and completely messed up, and they have the highest interview : offer ratio of any school! Will do mate.

Awwh man. At least you'll be more prepared when you become a doctor. How much free time do you have?
    don't worry man, you'll be fine...

forget what the interviewffer ratio is...it's all about what YOU do that matters...

well, the actual lectures etc. are only 3 days a week...but you get crap loads of work....that said, when you get into the 1st year of BM5....it's pretty much everything you already know...

ReputationRep:
    nice to meet you too :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    been away for the half term so too much to read to catch up :P how is everyone doing application wise? i've received my BM6 form today so got to fill that in any idea how long once we send it off until we get interviews? (if we're lucky enough)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Granny11)
    been away for the half term so too much to read to catch up :P how is everyone doing application wise? i've received my BM6 form today so got to fill that in any idea how long once we send it off until we get interviews? (if we're lucky enough)
    If I recall correctly applicants started hearing in January .

ReputationRep:
    don't worry man, you'll be fine...

forget what the interviewffer ratio is...it's all about what YOU do that matters...

well, the actual lectures etc. are only 3 days a week...but you get crap loads of work....that said, when you get into the 1st year of BM5....it's pretty much everything you already know...
    That's interesting. What are the main differences between BM6 and BM5 with regards to content in the first year?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have 6 exams in january and finding it really hard at the moment to revise for them all. Any hints and tips pls. I have the following exams:
    AQA Maths: Core 3 + Mechanics 1
    OCR Chemsitry: F324 + F325 - doing both in JAN... a stupid idea!
    AQA Biology: BIOL1 + BIOL2

If any of you guys are doing the same exams as me, how are you revising?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have 6 exams in january and finding it really hard at the moment to revise for them all. Any hints and tips pls. I have the following exams:
    AQA Maths: Core 3 + Mechanics 1
    OCR Chemsitry: F324 + F325 - doing both in JAN... a stupid idea!
    AQA Biology: BIOL1 + BIOL2

If any of you guys are doing the same exams as me, how are you revising?
    Get off TSR and erm....revise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    Get off TSR and erm....revise.
    thanks bro.. lol and happy EID!!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks bro.. lol and happy EID!!!
    I wouldn't say it's happy, brothers at uni, two sisters are staying over at their friends house and parents have gone abroad somewhere. So I'm home alone.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.