Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please give me the email for southampton?? i need to forward some docuemnts to them!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Hanz_a93)
    Can anyone please give me the email for southampton?? i need to forward some docuemnts to them!
    Here's the email adde for the Medical Admissions office: [email protected]

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobnot)
    Here's the email adde for the Medical Admissions office: [email protected]

Hope this helps!
    haha thanks bro you always seem to come to my aid!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    haha thanks bro you always seem to come to my aid!
    Hahaha, no problem!

ReputationRep:
    Btw it was freepost because on my envolpe it said free post so I didn't buy a stamp and sent it.

ReputationRep:
    Who will be interviewing us and how many of them will there be?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by mashalli)
    Two or three most. They will be med students or lecturers or members of the public, heads of sixth form, anyone really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mashalli)
    2 interviewees...

they could be GP's, professors, lecturers, admin tutors, general uni staff.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)
    Two or three most. They will be med students or lecturers or members of the public, heads of sixth form, anyone really!
    Does that mean you could be on the interview panel?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here applying to leeds via A2L??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Besakt)
    Does that mean you could be on the interview panel?
    Haha yeah I guess so! Unlikely though

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here applying to leeds via A2L??
    Yeah why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    Yeah why?
    when you get an offer, do you have to choose either the standard offer or the A2L offer? and if u choose the A2L offer do you do an extra year like year 0?

ReputationRep:
    when you get an offer, do you have to choose either the standard offer or the A2L offer? and if u choose the A2L offer do you do an extra year like year 0?
    All I know is you have to firm the A2L offer, and there is no extra year and you will have to pass the A2L programme, info is on their website.

ReputationRep:
    I sent my form off on the 4th of october 1st class recorded eventhough it was free post so I could track it online. Today is the 14th and it still has not been delivered. Im guessing its lost. Don't know what to do now!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by cobra2k10)
    I sent my form off on the 4th of october 1st class recorded eventhough it was free post so I could track it online. Today is the 14th and it still has not been delivered. Im guessing its lost. Don't know what to do now!!
    Have you rang Soton yet, it's worth just asking if they've got it? Because royal mail may just be slow at updating the tracking progress or it could just be typical crappy royal mail. If not just ask them to send another, because the form wasn't that urgent as we had 4-5 weeks to send it back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobnot)
    Have you rang Soton yet, it's worth just asking if they've got it? Because royal mail may just be slow at updating the tracking progress or it could just be typical crappy royal mail. If not just ask them to send another, because the form wasn't that urgent as we had 4-5 weeks to send it back
    hi, i just rang them and the amission tutor said she'll have a quick check around but couldnt find it. She told me that they get hundreds every week and they havent properly organised them yet in alphabetical order. She told me not to panic as they can send me another one if it does get lost.

ReputationRep:
    another thing, for tax credits - does it have to be for years 2011/2012 ?? i sent 2010/2011
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by cobra2k10)
    another thing, for tax credits - does it have to be for years 2011/2012 ?? i sent 2010/2011
    yeah I sent 2010/2011 too, hope it's ok!

ReputationRep:
    Just sent everything off. Recorded Delivery. Now the waiting begins.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.