Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All the stuff has been sent off for my unis, so just need to wait. I'm worried about the whole "recorded delivery" thing. I haven't done it for any of my stuff so I'm just hoping everything will be okay.

Anyone applying/applied to the UEA A104 course? Does anyone know if they send forms for checking eligibility like Southampton does? - because on their website it does say proof needs to be provided.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ally312)
    All the stuff has been sent off for my unis, so just need to wait. I'm worried about the whole "recorded delivery" thing. I haven't done it for any of my stuff so I'm just hoping everything will be okay.

Anyone applying/applied to the UEA A104 course? Does anyone know if they send forms for checking eligibility like Southampton does? - because on their website it does say proof needs to be provided.
    yeah I believe they do - but i havent received anything yet
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ally312)

Yeah I haven't received anything from UEA yet either, just a confirmation email after I sent my application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamBeowulf)
    yeah I believe they do - but i havent received anything yet

(Original post by tobnot)
    Yeah I haven't received anything from UEA yet either, just a confirmation email after I sent my application
    Okay, at least I'm not the only one waiting for something

And same, just got a confirmation e-mail from them a while ago, which my hotmail helpfully put in the Junk folder. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hello

just poping in to say hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble3004)
    hello

just poping in to say hi
    Hi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    haha, no problem

and likewise, jazni tosh piroz be
    Kaka choni tosh kurdi iraq? I applied to BM6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSon1c)
    Kaka choni tosh kurdi iraq? I applied to BM6
    haha, yep

I'm from slemani, how about you? *I won't bother with kurdish in english as it takes too long for me to write*

ReputationRep:
    haha, yep

I'm from slemani, how about you? *I won't bother with kurdish in english as it takes too long for me to write*
    hahah sam! Didnt know you were still stalking the student room!
    Just a random fact for everyone.. Sam and myself met on here frantically asking questions! We both got in and now we're getting a house together next year.. this could happen to you!! :P
    Alsoo feel free to ask me any questions x

ReputationRep:
    Would it be ok to email admissions and ask if they have received my questionnaire or is that too pushy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinsleyj1)
    hahah sam! Didnt know you were still stalking the student room!
    Just a random fact for everyone.. Sam and myself met on here frantically asking questions! We both got in and now we're getting a house together next year.. this could happen to you!! :P
    Alsoo feel free to ask me any questions x
    haha, I do come on for a quick stalk every now and again tbh....mainly to keep in touch with various people, but also for a quick looksie at this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviaw1677)
    Would it be ok to email admissions and ask if they have received my questionnaire or is that too pushy?
    I would ring the admissions department instead, theres no problem is asking.. Btw, do we get some sort of confirmation when they receive our questionnaire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra2k10)
    I would ring the admissions department instead, theres no problem is asking.. Btw, do we get some sort of confirmation when they receive our questionnaire?
    yeah you do i got mine a couple weeks back now.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by cobra2k10)
    Nope I don't think we get any confirmation when they receive it, well I didn't get any!

ReputationRep:
    haha, yep

haha Yh im from Slemani too BRAAAP LOL :P I was actually born there. :cool:
    How's medicine at southampton? I'm really nervous and i hope i get an interview.

ReputationRep:
    haha Yh im from Slemani too BRAAAP LOL :P I was actually born there. :cool:
    How's medicine at southampton? I'm really nervous and i hope i get an interview.
    haha, me too

*immigrants ftw *

it's really good and I have no complaints, except that I wish I had a better work ethic

right now, it's just a waiting game....

when you get an interview, PM me and I'll help where I can

ReputationRep:
    haha, me too

*immigrants ftw *

it's really good and I have no complaints, except that I wish I had a better work ethic

right now, it's just a waiting game....

when you get an interview, PM me and I'll help where I can
    Thanks man for the support

Do you have facebook?

ReputationRep:

Do you have facebook?
    PM me your name

ReputationRep:

Do you have facebook?
    yo supersonic whats good man you applying to BM6 too?

had any notifications from them yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurdishboy94)
    yo supersonic whats good man you applying to BM6 too?

had any notifications from them yet?
    Hey what's up my fellow Kurd Na just had the form to fill in and that's it? What about you? You got FB?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2012
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.