The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperSon1c
Hey what's up my fellow Kurd :biggrin: Na just had the form to fill in and that's it? What about you? You got FB?

whats gd man yeah same filled in the form now waiting for anything really PM me and i'll add you. whats your other uni's saying? what you also applied too?
Original post by kurdishboy94
whats gd man yeah same filled in the form now waiting for anything really PM me and i'll add you. whats your other uni's saying? what you also applied too?

I haven't heard back from my other unis as they send out interviews after new year usually. I applied to King's, Nottingham, Southampton, Leeds and Queen mary for biomed (got an offer).

What about you?

It's good to finally meet some kurds on here:biggrin:
Original post by cobra2k10
I would ring the admissions department instead, theres no problem is asking.. Btw, do we get some sort of confirmation when they receive our questionnaire?

I did not get any sort of confirmation form Southampton after I send mine off.
Original post by SuperSon1c
I haven't heard back from my other unis as they send out interviews after new year usually. I applied to King's, Nottingham, Southampton, Leeds and Queen mary for biomed (got an offer).

What about you?

It's good to finally meet some kurds on here:biggrin:

Did you apply too leeds via the access to leads programme by any chance? sorry to be abit nosey lol
Original post by Hanz_a93
Did you apply too leeds via the access to leads programme by any chance? sorry to be abit nosey lol

Are you guaranteed an interview if you get on the a2l course?
Reply 1005
Original post by IamBeowulf

No.
Original post by Besakt
No.

seems a bit pointless then (I didn't apply for it)

Im not sure but i dont think so, they didnt mention anything about interviews in my A2L acknowledgement letter.
seems a bit pointless then (I didn't apply for it)

I guess it's just the fact they take social and contextual factors into account so they can assess your application more fairly. The lower offer is tempting too :biggrin:

yeah I believe they do - but i havent received anything yet

Original post by tobnot
Yeah I haven't received anything from UEA yet either, just a confirmation email after I sent my application :s-smilie:

It's weird we were getting worried and talking about this and then this morning I got the eligibilty form via email. (My hotmail had the decency not to put it in the Junk folder this time :biggrin: )

You two got it yet? :smile:

Edit: Check your Junk folder, just in case, 'cause someone's form on the UEA's thread got put in there.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1009
Original post by Ally312

Original post by Ally312

It's weird we were getting worried and talking about this and then this morning I got the eligibilty form via email. (My hotmail had the decency not to put it in the Junk folder this time :biggrin: )

You two got it yet? :smile:

Edit: Check your Junk folder, just in case, 'cause someone's form on the UEA's thread got put in there.

No I haven't got it yet, strange that they send the eligibility form by email. What was the subject line of the email they sent you? Just thinking I may have deleted it without even thinking it was from UEA!!!
Original post by tobnot
No I haven't got it yet, strange that they send the eligibility form by email. What was the subject line of the email they sent you? Just thinking I may have deleted it without even thinking it was from UEA!!!

I know, it is quite weird. I was expecting it to be by post like all the other forms had been. :confused:

Have you checked your Junk mail? There is a chance it could have gone in there as someone else's did.

The subject line is "UCAS Application to Medicine (A104) at the Univeristy of East Anglia".
‏I'm not being very optimistic about anything so far - whenever I see UCAS written anywhere I keep thinking there's something bad in the envelope/email! :redface:
Reply 1011
Original post by tobnot

If you have hotmail, it may have have been deleted by junk mail filter, if it was left in junk mail for ten days.
Original post by Hanz_a93

Yeah but i havent completed my access to leeds form or anything yet so i don't know if im applying through the scheme etc... Im a bit confused with the access to leeds. What about you?
my BM6 eligiblity form was not received by southampton univeristy as it got lost in the post so i resent one again.. its been a week since i resent the form and they havent got that one aswell! both times i sent it 1st class recorded aswell. what shall i do?
Reply 1014
my BM6 eligiblity form was not received by southampton univeristy as it got lost in the post so i resent one again.. its been a week since i resent the form and they havent got that one aswell! both times i sent it 1st class recorded aswell. what shall i do?

someone at the post office must hate you. see if you can scan/email it to them perhaps?
Reply 1015

How do you know it was not received?

Ask them for a soft copy and email (+ scan if u need too) them everything (Y)
Original post by Besakt
How do you know it was not received?

when i track it online, it says it is still being processed and that if its been over 15 days, it has definately got lost.
Reply 1018

when i track it online, it says it is still being processed and that if its been over 15 days, it has definately got lost.

Have you checked with Soton that they haven't received your second form?
Reply 1019

Why not check with the post office and ring them and if they say they have sent it, contact soton and ask if they have received it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending