Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamBeowulf)
    actually recorded delivery cost me £5.45 :pierre:
    :eek: How much did you send? Depends on the size of the letter and next day delivery as well, did you have a big envelope or do next day delivery by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    lol same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    :eek: How much did you send? Depends on the size of the letter and next day delivery as well, did you have a big envelope or do next day delivery by any chance?
    It was about the same size as an A5 piece of paper - I think I did next day delivery

(Original post by jaez121)
    lol same here
    I know, I was like :eek: but didn't want to make a scene as there was a long queue

ReputationRep:
    lol same here
    http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/bu...ery-options-uk

You probably did "Special Delivery™ Next Day Guaranteed delivery next day" Wheras I did "Recorded Signed For Add a signature to First and Second Class"

ReputationRep:
    That must have been Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery before 1pm ...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/bu...ery-options-uk

You probably did "Special Delivery™ Next Day Guaranteed delivery next day" Wheras I did "Recorded Signed For Add a signature to First and Second Class"
    yep because i couldn't trust royal mail

ReputationRep:
    yep because i couldn't trust royal mail
    They're not that bad. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's special delivery not recorded delivery.

ReputationRep:
    They're not that bad. :lol:
    lol last time i send a recorded delivery they lost it, and i couldn't even track it.

ReputationRep:
    lol last time i send a recorded delivery they lost it, and i couldn't even track it.
    They've never let me down so far, and I send post and parcels regularly to my brother at university.

ReputationRep:
    They've never let me down so far, and I send post and parcels regularly to my brother at university.
    well than that shows i was unlucky that day when posting it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medican)
    OK thanks a lot. It's just I'm starting to become a bit restless and impatient as you can imagine.

How you finding BM6 btw?
    BM6 is really good.....

but it is sooooo much more work than I thought it will be...

right now, I should be writing up a nutrition report, I also have 4 more essays to do before jan 8th and mid term exams to revise for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    BM6 is really good.....

but it is sooooo much more work than I thought it will be...

right now, I should be writing up a nutrition report, I also have 4 more essays to do before jan 8th and mid term exams to revise for
    Wow, that's a whole lot of stuff on one plate there. But I bet next year when you enter BM5 it'll be a lot easier for you than those with out BM6. Always a silver lining.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that's a whole lot of stuff on one plate there. But I bet next year when you enter BM5 it'll be a lot easier for you than those with out BM6. Always a silver lining.
    it's actually more work than the BM5....

but yes it will be

ReputationRep:

but yes it will be
    Haha. Always the silver lining.

I'll stop pestering you now and let you get back to work.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hey there,

I was just wondering whether you knew what order southampton select applicants for BM6 for interview. Is it just a random order or based on whoever's application they read first etc?

Thanks. Good luck on the BM5 course. Not that you'll need it.
    You're interviewed in order of your personal statement rank, but as there are only 15 marks to play with a later interview doesn't mean much. They're between Jan-March and when your interview is doesn't seem to have any baring on the likelihood of an offer

Thank you! It's pretty hard so far, dying for a break but oh well lol, only 2 weeks left!

Good luck with the appilcation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ally312)
    Some people are getting panicked about it on the previous pages because they sent it ages ago and the tracking service says it's still being processed.

And I haven't heard anything back from them. I'm just wondering whether I should call them or not, because I don't want to bother/irritate them lol
    snaapp! lol thats exacly how i feel about it... i think il just leave it! surely they will have told us if there were any problems
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

but yes it will be
    Don't feel like it at the moment that's for sure, though I'll get back to you on that after exams. We have fewer essays which is why I am hoping it'll be easier. But it feels like a whole lot more content to learn for exams (i.e. every bone and muscle in the body, and every bump and groove on them).

Ah well.

Means to an end
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Honey:))
    snaapp! lol thats exacly how i feel about it... i think il just leave it! surely they will have told us if there were any problems
    Yeh, don't worry at all. They should contact you if there are issues. It's just because they're so damn busy Even once you've had an offer and got your grades you never bloody hear from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)
    You're interviewed in order of your personal statement rank, but as there are only 15 marks to play with a later interview doesn't mean much. They're between Jan-March and when your interview is doesn't seem to have any baring on the likelihood of an offer

Thank you! It's pretty hard so far, dying for a break but oh well lol, only 2 weeks left!

Good luck with the appilcation
    Ah OK. So there are rankings. Hope my PS is good enough for an early interview.

Love your blog btw. It's really good. Especially the interview advice stuff.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2012
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.