Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for your interviews everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb123)
    Interview 14th Dec!
    well done!! im so sorry i accidentally neg repped you (im on my iphone)

ReputationRep:
    Interview 14th Dec!
    If you dont mind me asking, what were your predicted grades and ukcat like?

ReputationRep:
    some can go so low sometimes.... jcb123 is a liar he hasnt recieved any interviews from Southampton BM6. Basically i logged off and went to see his/her previous post, proves to show how he is lying on other threads:

a. variation in ukcat
    b. variation in gcse
    c. variation in medical schools that he said he's applied to
    D. One thread they've even gone to the extent that they've applied to mathematical related courses and have been predicted 3 A*

i think he should be banned, if you dont believe me then log out and see his previous post :s

also if you go on to the stalkers page this person seems to be the first to get interview even before bm5ers with his ridiculously low ukcat, HE IS A LIAR!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redsaturn)
    some can go so low sometimes.... jcb123 is a liar he hasnt recieved any interviews from Southampton BM6. Basically i logged off and went to see his/her previous post, proves to show how he is lying on other threads:

a. variation in ukcat
    b. variation in gcse
    D. One thread they've even gone to the extent that they've applied to mathematical related courses and have been predicted 3 A*

i think he should be banned, if you dont believe me then log out and see his previous post :s

also if you go on to the stalkers page this person seems to be the first to get interview even before bm5ers with his ridiculously low ukcat, HE IS A LIAR!!!!!!
    UKCAT means nothing for the foundation year and also they don't interview for the BM5 at all.

ReputationRep:

a. variation in ukcat
    b. variation in gcse

Not sure where your getting your info from, but it's seem to be all wrong... think before unleashing on someone on a public forum.

ReputationRep:
    Odd that, as I got a phone call today from Southampton admissions today and an email this afternoon saying they will contact me to confirm a time on Wednesday?! they must be lying to me...

My GCSEs and UKCAT have never changed and I didn't apply for any maths related course... Yes I did change my choices, as I did so badly in my UKCAT (thanks for point that out to me as well)

Not sure where your getting your info from, but it's seem to be all wrong... think before unleashing on someone on a public forum.
    He/She is blatantly jelly as they thought they would be the first to get an interview. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

a. variation in ukcat
    b. variation in gcse

Odd that, as I got a phone call today from Southampton admissions today and an email this afternoon saying they will contact me to confirm a time on Wednesday?! they must be lying to me...

My GCSEs and UKCAT have never changed and I didn't apply for any maths related course... Yes I did change my choices, as I did so badly in my UKCAT (thanks for point that out to me as well)

One of my favourite quotes in life:

Never attribute for malice what can equally be explained by stupidity.

I couldn't find anything about maths for JCB either. Variation in UKCAT/GCSEs - could be a typo? Variation in uni's could be where he changed his mind. Maths - I think there might be a maths related A level somewhere...

Being predicted 3 A*'s doesn't mean you can't apply for BM6 and as has been said, UKCAT doesn't count for BM6 and BM5 is not interviewed unless you're international or mature.

However, I do appreciate Red's thoroughness in checking things out. It can be distressing when people are saying they've had interviews etc and you haven't yet, and it's not unusual for people to lie about it. If Red was right, I'd agree that whoever shouldn't be tolerated by this thread, but it seems this time, you were mistaken

All happiness in here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medican)
    He/She is blatantly jelly as they thought they would be the first to get an interview. :rolleyes:
    Clearly... is it just me or does the above person come across incredibly rude? Don't think there was any need for that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)

I couldn't find anything about maths for JCB either. Variation in UKCAT/GCSEs - could be a typo? Variation in uni's could be where he changed his mind. Maths - I think there might be a maths related A level somewhere...

Being predicted 3 A*'s doesn't mean you can't apply for BM6 and as has been said, UKCAT doesn't count for BM6 and BM5 is not interviewed unless you're international or mature.

However, I do appreciate Red's thoroughness in checking things out. It can be distressing when people are saying they've had interviews etc and you haven't yet, and it's not unusual for people to lie about it. If Red was right, I'd agree that whoever shouldn't be tolerated by this thread, but it seems this time, you were mistaken

All happiness in here!
    Thanks Bethaney, I did think I was stating the obvious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)

All happiness in here!
    Hear hear!

ReputationRep:
    Wow things are getting intense on this thread

ReputationRep:

a. variation in ukcat
    b. variation in gcse

Did you make a profile just to say that?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I can confirm that interviews are taking place on wednesday 14th December Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyeblu)
    I can confirm that interviews are taking place on wednesday 14th December Well done!
    Thanks! well done as well... see you there.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get an interview too? If so , well doneeee

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, yes i did Bit nervous now though.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, yes i did Bit nervous now though.
    Nerves are normal , just ace it . May I ask what your grades are like btw?
    & best of luck man

ReputationRep:
    Best not jinx it by saying too much! Good luck to everyone
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Best not jinx it by saying too much! Good luck to everyone
    Thank you! and congrats on the interview!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.