The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

I know what you mean, was such a relief to switch nights in the library to nights out in town :P
who else has got f325 tommorow, im panicking cos its my last exam for jan/feb and its solid!! :frown:
Original post by cobra2k10
who else has got f325 tommorow, im panicking cos its my last exam for jan/feb and its solid!! :frown:

yep me you ready? i want to annihilate that paper so baaad :biggrin:
Original post by kurdishboy94
yep me you ready? i want to annihilate that paper so baaad :biggrin:

haha, im not ready yet! done no past papers yet aswell .. gona be a long night!
Original post by cobra2k10
haha, im not ready yet! done no past papers yet aswell .. gona be a long night!

lol i know how you feel i had only done unifying concepts then someone told me there were tansition metal papers and trends and patterns papers that i have never heard of in my life its like when i found them i found narnia :biggrin:

yesterday night until this morining around 11 ocklock i done papers from 2001 to 2011 lool it was a long nighter good luck though bro trust me once you do chem papers you will see the questions in your head afterwards its like some messed up world loool
(edited 12 years ago)
I reallllyyyyyy hope tmosz exam is not too bad "/ ... I need a good mark in this after my AS year. Eurgh,no complex bidentate ligand drawing please! O.o
Original post by sumsum123
I reallllyyyyyy hope tmosz exam is not too bad "/ ... I need a good mark in this after my AS year. Eurgh,no complex bidentate ligand drawing please! O.o

Look at the mark schemes for these, some of them you literally get away with just putting curved lines and stuff on top the of the wedges! (if that makes sense haha)

It's gonna be a loooong night! :biggrin:

WE CAN DO THIS GUYS

M X
Original post by popsiclee67
Look at the mark schemes for these, some of them you literally get away with just putting curved lines and stuff on top the of the wedges! (if that makes sense haha)

It's gonna be a loooong night! :biggrin:

WE CAN DO THIS GUYS

M X

I know, v.odd :tongue: , I know what you mean :L

Yes we can ! ( whoop bob the builder :biggrin: )
Original post by sumsum123
I know, v.odd :tongue: , I know what you mean :L

Yes we can ! ( whoop bob the builder :biggrin: )

we, the nation of soton bm6 will make sure that Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - 1st FEBRUARY 2012 will be tortured with pen on paper like never before.

RIP Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - January 2012
:rip:
we, the nation of soton bm6 will make sure that Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - 1st FEBRUARY 2012 will be tortured with pen on paper like never before.

:laugh: :laugh: ! Ar last exam...for now ! :colone:
Original post by NothingWorks
Absolutly, i'm a current BM6 and this course is amazing. It's a really great way to settle into university and not quite such a big leap as you would get going from A levels straight to BM5. You get taught a lot of the basics which reaccur throughout the rest of the course which should give us a little head start next year. We also get plenty of extra support as well because the classes are only 30 big.

who are you?

ben????
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by infernalcradle
who are you?

ben????

You called?

Roll on 11.15 tomorrow!!
How many spaces on this course?
Original post by Ascendansy
How many spaces on this course?

did you try google?
They give out more offers then 30 though (possibly 40), which can occasionally lead to bigger classes as if you get the grades once you have an offer they can't turn you away.
Original post by NothingWorks
You called?

I did :colone:

haha, just wondering who this was :biggrin:
You were up early :P

Just wanted to wish all of those with exams today good luck, and also anyone who has an interview here today the same :smile:
well, wasn't chemistry just lovely? ... haha
Reply 1619
My Chemistry was awful! :frown:... retake in June for sure

Quick Reply

Latest