(Original post by carl_senior)
    I'll lose that game. I'm the short, chubby yorkshireman :rolleyes:
    erm is there an obvious look for the typical "yorkshire man"

i shall be the female,most probably wearing blue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tzarchasm)
    You sound cute.
    I get that a lot. :ahee:

(please be aware that this post contains sarcasm)

ReputationRep:
    I'll lose that game. I'm the short, chubby yorkshireman :rolleyes:
    :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    joke, joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble3004)
    erm is there an obvious look for the typical "yorkshire man"

i shall be the female,most probably wearing blue
    I'll be the chap in the flat cap, wearing cricket kit and herding a flock of sheep through the campus. Although if that doesnt give it away then my accent probably will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medican)

Spoiler:
    Show
    joke, joke.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Joke, joke

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm such a head case!

Basically, I dreamt that I had my BM6 interview and it went really really well. It was more like a chat than an interview. In fact it went so well that the interviewers told me that they would be giving me an unconditional offer. So i was absolutely ecstatic, I went home and told everyone, I changed my facebook 'studies at' option, I applied for accomodation etc. Then when UCAS track eventually updated, I saw BM6 - 'unsuccessful'. It was the single most devastating moment of my life. The utter deflation and despair actually woke me up
    Not even joking I've had a dream EXACTLY like this!!

ReputationRep:
    oh and hi to all the people with interviews who've suddenly appeared on this thread!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Joke, joke

Spoiler:
    Show
    no joke. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    anyone got a clue as to when SOTON stop interviewing candidates for Med School? I have not heard squat from them, and I've heard that they don't interview candidates, just offer places. Is that reight?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ahn2908)
    anyone got a clue as to when SOTON stop interviewing candidates for Med School? I have not heard squat from them, and I've heard that they don't interview candidates, just offer places. Is that reight?
    For BM6 they interview until late March. They don't usually interview for BM5, but for BM6 they do and you can't get a place on BM6 without having had one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medican)

Spoiler:
    Show
    no joke. :perv:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :whip:

ReputationRep:
    Well done (and hello!) to all those who have interviews!

I still haven't recieved the e-mail and I'm getting quite worried because I really need to book a train or a coach. The lady did say all interviews will be held in the afternoon, but the rest of the infos going to be in the e-mail.

My Dad finds the idea of me travelling to Southampton funny, as I'm very "geographically challenged" as he puts it lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only one who has it on the 15th here?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shooby_doo)
    Am i the only one who has it on the 15th here?!
    There are one or two other people on the stalking page that have interviews on that date. Haven't seen anyone else mention it on the thread though :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ally312)
    Well done (and hello!) to all those who have interviews!

I still haven't recieved the e-mail and I'm getting quite worried because I really need to book a train or a coach. The lady did say all interviews will be held in the afternoon, but the rest of the infos going to be in the e-mail.

My Dad finds the idea of me travelling to Southampton funny, as I'm very "geographically challenged" as he puts it lol :rolleyes:
    It's really easy to get to the uni from the city centre. You'll be fine!
    As long as they're in the afternoon then it's fine for me, my plane lands in soton at 10am so that gives me time to chill out and have a coffee and go over some answers.

ReputationRep:
    how many are they interviewing this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sulagna_roy)
    how many are they interviewing this year?
    I don't think anyone has a definite number, but somewhere between 80 and 120 ish

ReputationRep:
    eeeek

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone has a definite number, but somewhere between 80 and 120 ish
    I've heard upto 180 before, so don't take that for gospel

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.