Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Arabs vs Indians Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, perhaps I'm not doing this for the humour of TSR, but as an in-joke with someone... someone possibly Indian I could possibly know.. someone not on TSR but watching this thread with me? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    This is negworthy H, luckily I'ma gonna refrain. :O
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Indians because they don't blow themselves up in the name of Allah

edit: lol negging isn't as effective as suicide bombing you silly kids
    You have more neg than me.

Obvious proof people hate Arabs less than they hate Indians. Obvious.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is borderline racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswald Mosley)
    This thread is borderline racist.
    In what way, shape or form?

And are you trying to be sarcastic, being Oswald Mosley.. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Indians because they don't blow themselves up in the name of Allah

edit: lol negging isn't as effective as suicide bombing you silly kids
    yeah, cos it's physically impossible for Indians to be suicide bombers as we all know :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol you're too racist for Oswald Mosley

Not just any Mosley, Oswald Mosley!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    yeah, cos it's physically impossible for Indians to be suicide bombers as we all know :rolleyes:
    Lol exactly, I swear more suicide bombers are from the south Asian region :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    err..arabs how can you even compare...much better looking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Lol exactly, I swear more suicide bombers are from the south Asian region :rofl:
    lol innit... touchy subject tho. ah where's an ignorant, bible bashing conservative american when you need him to tell us what all terrorists are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gowrav)
    Indians for both.

Reason being arabs are forced to do things by their parents, hence I hate the culture
    :curious:....and this never happens in the Indian culture?

Pretty stupid reason tbh.

Americans :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Arab because their women tend to be richer.

ReputationRep:
    Tough question. Indians tend to be very philosophical, which is cool, but Arabs are wise and courageous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pukhtun)
    :curious:....and this never happens in the Indian culture?

Pretty stupid reason tbh.
    But arabs are a lot more strict..for example there expected to go bloody pray every friday and read the quaran..

ReputationRep:
    But arabs are a lot more strict..for example there expected to go bloody pray every friday and read the quaran..
    Every Muslim whether Arab or Indian is required to pray five times a day everyday. But whether they do that is another matter. Similarly hindus perofrm the daily ritual of puja. Both are done for moreorless the same reason - to keep one mindful of their duties as induviduals. Also Hindus must also go to the temple every tuesday.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The daily ritual of puja is performed in a sacred corner in a worship room of the home. It is done to keep Hindus aware of their family gods and mindful of their duties as individuals. The ritual of puja has three steps. The first is seeing the family deity (darshana). A small statue or picture of the god is placed in the sacred corner. The second step is the worship of the god, or puja. The worshiper offers the god flowers, fruits, and cooked food (bhog). The third step is retrieving the blessed food (prasada) and consuming it. This is thought to bring the deity down to earth and brings the person closer to them.

And as for reading the Qu'ran, most Arabs finish it before the age of 10 so I don't know why that would be such a worry for you.

I am neither Arab nor Indian but tbh the reasons you give for preferring Indians over Arabs are flawed, not that actually preffering Indians is a bad thing but for those reasons....meh w/e.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pukhtun)
    Every Muslim whether Arab or Indian is required to pray five times a day everyday. But whether they do that is another matter. Similarly hindus perofrm the daily ritual of puja. Both are done for moreorless the same reason - to keep one mindful of their duties as induviduals. Also Hindus must also go to the temple every tuesday.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The daily ritual of puja is performed in a sacred corner in a worship room of the home. It is done to keep Hindus aware of their family gods and mindful of their duties as individuals. The ritual of puja has three steps. The first is seeing the family deity (darshana). A small statue or picture of the god is placed in the sacred corner. The second step is the worship of the god, or puja. The worshiper offers the god flowers, fruits, and cooked food (bhog). The third step is retrieving the blessed food (prasada) and consuming it. This is thought to bring the deity down to earth and brings the person closer to them.

And as for reading the Qu'ran, most Arabs finish it before the age of 10 so I don't know why that would be such a worry for you.

I am neither Arab nor Indian but tbh the reasons you give for preferring Indians over Arabs are flawed, not that actually preffering Indians is a bad thing but for those reasons....meh w/e.
    Lol, indians are not required to pray five times a day. I think we are getting confused in the term "indian" since it is broad. I am talking about hindu indians not muslims. And hindus don't have to and are not forced to pray.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, indians are not required to pray five times a day.
    If they are Muslims they are (that's over 160 million btw)

I think we are getting confused in the term "indian" since it is broad. I am talking about hindu indians not muslims. And hindus don't have to and are not forced to pray.
    When was the last time you saw a man holding a gun to an Arab's head forcing him to pray? Arabs are not forced to pray. In Islam it is their duty to pray but they can choose not to. They will have to suffer the consequences in the afterlife I guess but they have a free will.

Many Hindus do pray. Would you go out with them? Do you base your relationshio with someone based solely on how religous they are? Or is it based on their personality, looks, family, culture etc?

I assumed this thread was about cultural issues not religious ones but if that's how you see people then fine.

It is a stupid thread anyway. I personally would go for neither.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Indians, NOT Bengalis and Pakistanis.

If you had to be one, which would you choose?

IF you were gonna date one, which one would you choose?

Overall: Who's the best? I don't care, just gimme an answer.

:rofl: :rofl:

And why?

:ahee:

GO.

Edit: Please don't neg me! :puppyeyes: This is hardly a serious thread. Blah blah generic we're all equal in God's eyes feed the world let them know it's christmas time. etc.
    This is a tough one. Probably an arab though, being an Indian myself I would want someone a bit different

ReputationRep:
    What a s*** thread, do you not have anything better to do?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.