Turn on thread page Beta

Seasonal bullimia watch

Announcements

Yup, I make myself sick if I feel I consumed a lil too many calories within a day, Im a guy, but im not addicted...what I do is, if its a very energy dense meal..I allow it to digest for 20mins, and throw up half of it...I need to look really perfect for summer, no excess weight...who else does this? I also go gym everyday...

ReputationRep:
    i go to the gym everyday for 45 mins, eat a minimal vegetarian diet, and vomit all the time. i do relapse every now and then and consume a lot of calories in a day, though.

ReputationRep:
    Vomiting won't make you look perfect, the acids for a start will slowly decay and ruin your teeth.

It is better if you control what you eat rather than overeat and then puke up... A little in excess now and then won't hurt you that much and you don't want to get into bad habits.

Bulimia ****s up your life. Trust me, bro.

ReputationRep:
    The majority of bulimics are actually average or overweight. So if I were you I'd find a more effective way of looking good.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is awful and might even encourage some people.

I cannot believe the first two posters are being so blasé about this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.