Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Seasonal bullimia watch

Announcements

Yup, I make myself sick if I feel I consumed a lil too many calories within a day, Im a guy, but im not addicted...what I do is, if its a very energy dense meal..I allow it to digest for 20mins, and throw up half of it...I need to look really perfect for summer, no excess weight...who else does this? I also go gym everyday...

ReputationRep:
    i go to the gym everyday for 45 mins, eat a minimal vegetarian diet, and vomit all the time. i do relapse every now and then and consume a lot of calories in a day, though.

ReputationRep:
    Vomiting won't make you look perfect, the acids for a start will slowly decay and ruin your teeth.

It is better if you control what you eat rather than overeat and then puke up... A little in excess now and then won't hurt you that much and you don't want to get into bad habits.

Bulimia ****s up your life. Trust me, bro.

ReputationRep:
    The majority of bulimics are actually average or overweight. So if I were you I'd find a more effective way of looking good.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is awful and might even encourage some people.

I cannot believe the first two posters are being so blasé about this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.