Turn on thread page Beta

I love her after the third date watch

ReputationRep:
    No.No you do not.

ReputationRep:
    3 dates ???

its not love , its lust !!!

relax , take time and get to know her more =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    I guess you didn't get lucky then if you're on TSR :sad:

Not quite sure why I came on TSR. suppose its better than spamming facebook.

ReputationRep:
    No you're not, you're infatuated.

Kids these days :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    Nothing to worry about she clearly feels the same she's been on 3 dates with you! If you haven't kissed make a move soon and if you have carry on developing your relationship, you've got nothing to worry about, have sex when you both want to or if neither of you want to don't it's not the be and end all of all relationships.
    Erm, WHAT? :lolwut: She's been on three dates, that does not mean she's in love with him :facepalm:

OP - you're probably just infatuated with her (as others have said) DO NOT TELL HER YOU LOVE HER under any circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    It's called infatuation.
    I know how I feel! I have been in love once before, I'm not some 15 year old kid, why is everyone on this site so unromantic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ----------)
    I know how I feel! I have been in love once before, I'm not some 15 year old kid, why is everyone on this site so unromantic!
    If you've spoken to someone for 5 minutes, you don't know them. All you can see is their physical appearance, and maybe you've found out some basic facts about them like their name and age. Sorry, not enough to love someone romantically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    If you've spoken to someone for 5 minutes, you don't know them. All you can see is their physical appearance, and maybe you've found out some basic facts about them like their name and age. Sorry, not enough to love someone romantically.
    Love isn't some mathematical equation, its a feeling, more than that, when you're in love it changes everything about you, it feels everything you think about and do is about and for that person, complete selflessness. It doesn't matter whether you've known that person for 5 minutes of 5 years love is still love. Those few who have met someone and immediately been intoxicated by there presence, have that person marked in their heart for the rest of their lives, they are in love.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't tell her lol for everyone's sake !

ReputationRep:
    Love isn't some mathematical equation, its a feeling, more than that, when you're in love it changes everything about you, it feels everything you think about and do is about and for that person, complete selflessness. It doesn't matter whether you've known that person for 5 minutes of 5 years love is still love. Those few who have met someone and immediately been intoxicated by there presence, have that person marked in their heart for the rest of their lives, they are in love.
    It is called Infatuation.

ReputationRep:
    Basically OP don't listen to any of the advice from anyone on this thread just do as you see best.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrero Rocher)
    It is called Infatuation.
    Out of interest at what point do you think infatuation turns to love?

ReputationRep:
    What a crock of ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuzuzu)
    What a crock of ****.
    I've only been in love twice! One was my ex of two years and the other is a girl I met very recently, its not like I go on a love rampage every couple of weeks, what I said is how I've felt both times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amime)
    4. Tell her that she is real marriage material and that one day you will pop the question and you will both grow old together and have many babies.
    Actually, one guy did this to me. It was scary. And yeah, all my feelings for him died very fast. I can't understand why some guys do something like that even before you are officially dating. It's creepy.

Out of interest at what point do you think infatuation turns to love?
    When you don't daydream about her 24/7. Real love isn't something like a disney story. You have this 'honeymoon period' in the beginning of every relationship when you can only think about him/her but it changes over time. There are a lot of old couples who love each other but they don't think about each other all the time. I have been head over heels and felt intoxicated by his presence. But it wasn't love and I saw it after that so called honeymoon period. And then there is obsession. I was on a few dates with a guy who was really obsessive. It didn't work out because I don't believe that anyone can truly love someone after a few dates, it seems obsessive. After all this I heard that he has been like that with every girl. Calls it always love and ends up being mental with his obsessiveness.

ReputationRep:
    Rub one out then see how you feel. If you feel exactly the same it's love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry.C)
    Not quite sure why I came on TSR. suppose its better than spamming facebook.
    i did this the other week... didnt even realise id been on here drunk until i noticed a pos rep... id replied to some anon thread saying "set fire to his face." or something along those angry/pyromaniac lines.

yours made me lol though.

ReputationRep:

Gonna change what I originally typed and speak my mind:

Let's say you met this girl 5 minutes ago. You presumably know: what she looks like, and some basic facts such as her name.

Okay, now this girl gets hit by a bus on the way home and is severely injured physically and mentally and requires 24 hour care for the rest of her life. She has no relatives, but you can look after her (24/7) Do you do it, being so selflessly in love with her? Stick by her in sickness and in health? I'll tell you the answer to that.

*******S DO YOU.

I'm sorry, but I'm a romantic. I do believe in love and even very fast love if you get to know someone in a short amount of time. Love, REAL and selfless love after 5 minutes, however, is complete and utter *******s. It's infatuation, and I fully expect you'll be laughing at yourself for thinking otherwise in a few years.

Please realise this before you get hurt.

ReputationRep:
    I am often immediately intoxicated in their presence

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon please.

I feel really emotionally attached to and practically in-love with a girl I have only been on three dates with - we haven't even had sex.

I miss her and can't stop thinking about her. It's actually making me upset.

Help?
    Me and my boyfriend (of 6 weeks tomorrow) had a 2 month build up in which we were very flirty etc. Even before we were together I knew I could easily fall in love with him. Two weeks into the relationship I knew I loved him. I didn't know it was possible to fall in love that quick, and I always turned my nose up at couples who said they loved eachother after such a short space of time! But it is definitely possible, and try not to let it upset you. It's not a bad thing at all (:

PS me and my boyf haven't had sex either, so I really don't think that's a mitigating factor (:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.