Turn on thread page Beta

How do you deal with a muslim guy who is offensive to female friends? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have no idea what you are talking about in the slightest, can you reword it please or explain it.
    Your friend's illusionary and lives in the ~670A.D as a consequence of which you had to make this post.

Any clear ?
    Regards,
    ibysaiyan

ReputationRep:
    Who are you their gay friend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon as this is sensitve.

This muslim guy is in our class(and yes muslim is relevant as its his upbringing and reason he feels this way towards women) and he seemed to be getting on ok with girls in our class but one was joking around about her ex's and as part of the conversation the guy said "all women who have sex outside of a relationship are whores" which offended some of the girls.

Later one of the girls is very busty stood up and she has a low cut top and he got offended and told her to cover herself up!

The weird thing is however he held a normal conversation the rest of the time so I am nore sure the best way to deal with situation.
    force feed him some bacon and say the following, "now who's going to hell? motherfrakker?"

ReputationRep:
    I am Muslim and go to college with alot of Muslims and no-one acts like that. This is a pretty weid situation. Anyway if this is not a troll then ask him to stop it and mind his own busines. If that does not stop him then exclude him from your group.

ReputationRep:
    Get the guys together, pin him down and force feed him a bacon sandwich. Should distract him from the girls for a bit

ReputationRep:
    Shove your pork sword up his bum. How many rules does that violate?

ReputationRep:
    i would just laugh t his hilariously s**t religion, and then proceed to laugh at any christian muslim or jedi (they are all equally hilarious and pathetic)

ReputationRep:
    deal with it by not being a lame white knight, let people vote with their feet by not wanting to be in groups with him or not wanting to go out with him.

ReputationRep:
    Bare ****s at your school mang

ReputationRep:
    Muslim guys are idiots. My highschool was full of them, I got in so much **** with them, girls and guys. They make me sick.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.