Discrimination against public schools Watch

This discussion is closed.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
Except rich people don't want them, at least they don't want so much they become drags on society. But really, where are you going with that? :P
I'm going down the route of "haha rich people can afford things poor people can't. Isn't that wonderful? Yes, I do love capitalism."
fred86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it seems tek needs to get out more. maybe his rich parents could buy him a life as as it seems now he sits on this forum far too often and just insults everybodys view and way of life.
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fred86)
it seems tek needs to get out more. maybe his rich parents could buy him a life as as it seems now he sits on this forum far too often and just insults everybodys view and way of life.
Shut up, retard.
fred86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
see what i mean, u just think you're so smart. people like you is the exact reason i don't want to go to cambridge
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
I'm going down the route of "haha rich people can afford things poor people can't. Isn't that wonderful? Yes, I do love capitalism."
Haha rich people get beaten up by poor townies, because they're obnoxiously loud and can't look after themselves
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Haha rich people get beaten up by poor townies, because they're obnoxiously loud and can't look after themselves
See what ragamuffins the state school system produces
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
I'm pretty sure they're not actually in school most of the time :P
fred86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
you really are an awful person, have you no respect for anyone or anything. hope all your unis reject you next year (purely on personailty) and then you'll be laughing on the other side of ur face
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you really are an awful person, have you no respect for anyone or anything. hope all your unis reject you next year (purely on personailty) and then you'll be laughing on the other side of ur face
Haha, you wish.
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No he's already said his school has 'dodgy' links with Peterhouse. No doubt they'll accept him and he'll seemingly fit well with the stereotypes.
:rolleyes:

Alaric.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It'd be hilarious if you had to goto a nice liberal uni where people threw paint at you for saying such things :P
fred86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
No he's already said his school has 'dodgy' links with Peterhouse. No doubt they'll accept him and he'll seemingly fit well with the stereotypes.
:rolleyes:

Alaric.
d'oh well me + you will just have to start an anti-tek club, we'll have a yr to prepare!
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
d'oh well me + you will just have to start an anti-tek club, we'll have a yr to prepare!
See, more anti public school attitudes. No doubt soon you'll rise up and overthrow the landed classes. :rolleyes:
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'll be gone or a postgrad by the time he arrives...

it could be a variant on the assassins guild, except we won't bother playing with toys and only have one target?

j/k

Alaric.
fred86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
See, more anti public school attitudes. No doubt soon you'll rise up and overthrow the landed classes. :rolleyes:
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's your kind of dispicable attitudes which are holding this country back! Why the **** do you think you have to right to attack me just because I come from a well - to - do family? I can't help that any more than you can help coming from whichever class you do.

You two really are a disgrace to this society, and are exactly the kind of people who hold unwarranted prejudices against those who have the temerity to earn more money than you, which is just as bad as any other form of prejudice. Oh and guess what, idiots? THIS IS CAPITALISM. SOME ARE RICH, SOME ARE POOR. Now learn to ****ing deal with it.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You're so incredibly presumptious about how much money we earn. I'm pretty sure I've never posted MY parents' salaries on the internet.
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You're so incredibly presumptious about how much money we earn. I'm pretty sure I've never posted MY parents' salaries on the internet.
I'm refering to people who go to state schools who hold prejudices against us public school boys. So that INCLUDES you.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
I'm refering to people who go to state schools who hold prejudices against us public school boys. So that INCLUDES you.
Ah okay, so state school = poor. Got ya.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
it could be a variant on the assassins guild, except we won't bother playing with toys and only have one target?
I had assassins on my staircase this morning. It was quite disturbing - they were right outside my door, looking up the stairs and clearly waiting for someone to come down. At least I think they were assassins. That or someone upstairs has some freakish stalkers.

Peterhouse isn't that bad really! But Tek, you aren't doing yourself or the rest of us private schoolers any favours.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads