Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    I'd reply back to that email explaining it properly.

Because the course I'll be applying for is only similar to the one I'll be studying at UCL rather than medicine to medicine, my situation is different. If the admissions say that you can reapply, hit me up with a PM and I'll share the college list with you

Seriously guys, neg rep for what?
    I did email back and the admission said i could apply!! She did say this is rare though!!

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the list!!! Thank you soo much!!

I +ve rep you coz u deserved it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ef8888)
    I did email back and the admission said i could apply!! She did say this is rare though!!

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the list!!! Thank you soo much!!

I +ve rep you coz u deserved it!!!
    Did you email Cambridge or Warwick?

Most Cambridge colleges allow this as an option and say that this is not a disadvantage to you.

However, I am not sure what Warwick said about it. :confused:
    Could you PM me your email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberboss)
    Did you email Cambridge or Warwick?

Most Cambridge colleges allow this as an option and say that this is not a disadvantage to you.

However, I am not sure what Warwick said about it. :confused:
    Could you PM me your email?
    I emailed general Cambridge admission office about it, I didnt email warwick about this yet because I only just got my offer a week ago! Dont want them to withdrawn the offer!! But I assume they would allow it, coz they cant stop you from dropping out! But i probably will email them later just to double check!

I could PM you my email to cambridge if u want, but I have to warn you that particular email is REALLY bad!! The admission people didnt fully understood what I meant so I had to sent them another email explaining it again!!

Are you going to warwick this year and want to apply to cambridge next year too??

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.