Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

scared about becoming sexual with a guy watch

Okay, so I'm 17 and I've not done anything with anyone. Before I started I actually being serious I'm not trolling. Okay so I'm not happy at all with my legs, when I was 16 I had a growth spurt and grew like 4 inches very quickly, over a 2 week period. But as I grew really quickly it caused scars to form on the back of my upper legs. Sometimes they fade to a light pink colour and not really recognisable, but sometimes they are. I'd just like to know if a guy would be put off by that.
    Second thing is because I'm a vrigin, I've masterbated before and I swear I'm really tight. Some times I can only fit one finger up there! I'm like how's a guys penis gonna fit up there?!

I get more nervous about as I get older and I'm going uni in september where everyone would of probs had sex.
    Anyone got any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Relax and enjoy. Everyone does it and it's no big deal really, just a pleasurable way of spending time with someone. No-one is perfect, and most guys won't really care about your stretch marks. They'll be too engrossed in what you're doing together.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.