Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you be offended by these texts? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    It's not rude because he's already tapped you.

You're his ***** now.
    :rofl:

OP just got scorched! :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I had sex with a boy quite a while ago, and hadn't really spoken to him since. Yesterday I text him asking if he was doing anything later, and replied saying yeah he was with friends etc so i replied saying not to worry then. Then like five minutes later I got this:
    'You looked sexy today (he's in my economics class). I had a right mind to drag you somewhere haha x' - yes, note the word 'drag'
    Then the rest of the conversation went like this:
    Me: 'Sure you're busy tonight then? haha'
    Him: 'Yeah If I took you somewhere in school next week would you come?'
    Me: 'Lol where is there in school?'
    Him: 'Text me on Monday morning and we'll find somewhere. Sex would be too bait but there's other stuff we can do x'

I know I did have sex with him, and the "sure you're busy tonight'' bit was a bit inviting but still, is this rude?!
    Depends how you feel about him I guess? My ex and I would text each other like this but it's all in jest cos we know nothing is going to happen. If you are after a kind of FWB thing with him then this is perfectly acceptable, if you fancy more of a relationship I think you need to get to the emotions before the sex (bit late for that now) but it could still work. If you don't want him (again) which it appears you do, and hadn't said anything to imply you might want him (again) which you did then it would be odd. We can't tell you how you feel about it, text him on Monday and find out.:hubba:

(Original post by .meh.)
    Its only because you were a **** in the first place.
    Why was I a ****?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the extent you wish to be objectified and have a sex-based relationship.

ReputationRep:
    I had sex with a boy quite a while ago, and hadn't really spoken to him since. Yesterday I text him asking if he was doing anything later, and replied saying yeah he was with friends etc so i replied saying not to worry then. Then like five minutes later I got this:
    'You looked sexy today (he's in my economics class). I had a right mind to drag you somewhere haha x' - yes, note the word 'drag'
    Then the rest of the conversation went like this:
    Me: 'Sure you're busy tonight then? haha'
    Him: 'Yeah If I took you somewhere in school next week would you come?'
    Me: 'Lol where is there in school?'
    Him: 'Text me on Monday morning and we'll find somewhere. Sex would be too bait but there's other stuff we can do x'

I know I did have sex with him, and the "sure you're busy tonight'' bit was a bit inviting but still, is this rude?!

Offended ? Why should you be offended ?

He sounds like most of the guys I know in him trying it on with you. You had sex with him before and he's trying to make it happen again somewhere a little bit more naughty.

I admit it's a bit crude but he's not saying anything to offend you or force you. He's just asking you if you are up for it and the question is are you ?

ReputationRep:
    Seems like you had sex with him before you got his respect (or got to know you), so you shouldnt be surprised he's texting you that.

Not rude at all, I think it's quite hot! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    It seems to be like you have already portrayed yourself as a slut/**** in the first place. I really don't understand why you should feel offended.

He surely (in his right senses) would not be texting you in that kind of way if you didn't act ****gish.
    Besides, he has already tapped you anyway so I think he has realised that he could take advantage of you.

I personally don't blame the guy

ReputationRep:
    I would be SO insulted.

It's basically, I cba to see you in my own time, but on Mon morning you can jack me off.

Erm, no.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair you started it by sending the "are you sure you're busy tonight then" text.. he sent you the first one to test the waters and you encouraged him.. so now he thinks he's well in there!

ReputationRep:
    He's in your class... you don't speak to him in class but you text him? Bit odd, that.

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I would be SO insulted.

It's basically, I cba to see you in my own time, but on Mon morning you can jack me off.

Erm, no.
    Says an ex-marylehoe :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Says an ex-marylehoe :rolleyes:

Marylehoe.. I haven't heard that in years. Generally people stop saying that around Year 8.

What's it to you? Why do you even remember that? And it's rich you calling me a 'hoe' when realistically the only slut here is you. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They don't look really offensive but if you're uncomfortable then its rude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

Marylehoe.. I haven't heard that in years. Generally people stop saying that around Year 8.

What's it to you? Why do you even remember that? And it's rich you calling me a 'hoe' when realistically the only slut here is you. :rolleyes:
    Haha chill out I was only joking!
    I'm not a slut though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeee!)
    Haha chill out I was only joking!
    I'm not a slut though
    Anon?

And don't give it if you can't take it back.

ReputationRep:
    Your replies were a bit suggestive and inviting. It sort of comes across like you actually wanted something to start up again.

I guess they could come across as being rude, but your responses didn't show that you were offended. Since you didn't say anything, he probably sees nothing wrong with his comments.

If you're offended then tell him They do seem a bit...harsh, but to be fair, you gave off the wrong impression.

ReputationRep:
    Why was I a ****?
    Are you in year 4? If you can't see where you've been slutty then there is something wrong with you. What happened to women who care about themselves?

ReputationRep:
    You can't be serious....

You pretty much invited him to say that with your 'are you sure you not free tonight?' or whatever it is you said... You pretty much just told him that you wanted to have sex with him from that. That's how he took it, and that's how most guys would take it.

And besides, how on earth can you find that rude? You've already ****ed him for goodness sake.

I really hope you're joking, otherwise this is a new form of social retardedness.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah think a BJ is on the cards!

Do you think he means somwhere 'private' like toilets or somewhere where there's a possibility of getting caught, like an empty classroom?
    You sound eager like you want to be his bootycall. If so, I don't see the point in this thread if you're just going to let him **** around with you until he's bored anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.