Turn on thread page Beta

What if im not GF material? watch

ReputationRep:
    FFS I wish people would stop talking about attracting "guys" or "girls". You will NEVER appeal to every single person who you wish would find you attractive. Trying to appeal to what you think "guys" as a mass group want is a complete waste of time. Try thinking about whether you are happy with yourself, and eventually you'll meet someone who appreciates that and who sees you as a person instead of an outfit.

ReputationRep:
    My stepmother geve me some advice on this kind of situation once: there are two kinds of girls. One kind men want to sleep with (the barbie dolls, in this case) the other kind, they want to marry. These are the 'sensible' ones: the ones who are more comfortable in their own skin becuase they have more to offer than clothes and makeup and a roll around in bed.

ReputationRep:
    People are aware that there is a difference between wearing a dress or a skirt, and looking like barbie right?

OP, of course you don't. There's no point in dressing in a way you aren't comfortable with. You're very unlikely to find a guy you like if you're not being yourself.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with Jeans and a T-shirt?

ReputationRep:
    Being yourself is more important than being someone else just to attract someone else.

So you've attracted someone who is attracted to a bimbo.....then what you gonna do?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.