Turn on thread page Beta

The Interpretation of Dreams watch

ReputationRep:
    I had a rather disturbing/arousing dream the other night. I found myself staring through a very big bum-hole and inside that person's body was a man and a woman performing in a missionary position. A couple of people inside another person's body getting it on...

I think this dream came about because I may have been thinking about the big tear under the arm of one jumper I have, a jumper I had worn that very same day - a gaping big hole that is too big to repair now.

weird but true story.

Your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    I had a rather disturbing/arousing dream the other night. I found myself staring through a very big bum-hole and inside that person's body was a man and a woman performing in a missionary position. A couple of people inside another person's body getting it on...

I think this dream came about because I may have been thinking about the big tear under the arm of one jumper I have, a jumper I had worn that very same day - a gaping big hole that is too big to repair now.

weird but true story.

Your thoughts?
    I don't really think dreams really "mean" anything, they're basically a collection of images that last seconds and when you wake up you "put them in order". Yes, one of those images will be taken from your ripped jumper but you would have "made it out" to be something else when you woke up

Soudns like a pritty neat dream tho

ReputationRep:
    So u want to have sex in an *******?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.