Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys if you need any help or hints on these I'm more than willing to help! If you need to ask something really specific or check stuff, pm me

ReputationRep:
    It pains me to see that 146 people have completed Rg and I'm still stuck on it since aeons! :banghead: :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone will to offer some help with silver.... do the numbers have to do with CIELAB?

ReputationRep:
    there cordinates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kkg1)
    Anyone will to offer some help with silver.... do the numbers have to do with CIELAB?
    Check page 124 of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    done actually quite simple just been overcomplicated

ReputationRep:
    Any help with RG

ReputationRep:
    find out what the chance of getting n15 instead of n14 is

ReputationRep:
    help with gold?

ReputationRep:
    if it's the candle specif latent heat capacity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adampatel123)
    help with gold?
    find latent heat of fusion, convert mass to grams, use Q=mL to find energy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian12981)
    Any help with RG
    use binomial possibility. n=number of glycine molecules, k= abundance of n15 in nature

find where k=2 > k=1

pm me if you need more help- don't want to spoil the challenge for everyone else

ReputationRep:
    ok, I can actually not do entry. I have tried everything. If anyone can help me, even a little bit, I would greatly appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    please help on entry level!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    please help on entry level!
    search 'elephant love pheromone molecule' and see what you find....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputeiT)
    search 'elephant love pheromone molecule' and see what you find....
    thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy to help anyone up to and including gold (since I haven't done Rg yet!)

ReputationRep:
    sorry to spam but pls help me by answering my questions .Pls click on this link My exams's in 2 days http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...t=HELP%20WRONG

ReputationRep:
    omg first go at trying these and I suck so bad at working them out. On the second level. Is it points on a map? Oh dear I'm so bad at this -.- why does it say relative molecular mass?

ReputationRep:
    Any help with Rg please? I've been looking at the same thing for a while, and it's not clicking into my head how I should go about this

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.