Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    Hi, I am really stuck on Rg! I have got the following combinations, which I have put into the answer box and into Google, and none of them are correct. Please could you help me, even if it's just pointing out which ones are nearly correct, I will be very grateful!

Spoiler:
    Show
    RPQPQQFFGFP RPQPQQFFGPF RPKPQQFFGFP RPKPQQFFGPF RPQPKQFFGFP RPQPKQFFGPF RPKPKQFFGFP RPKPKQFFGPF RPQPQKFFGFP RPQPQKFFGPF RPKPQKFFGFP RPKPQKFFGPF RPQPKKFFGFP RPQPKKFFGPF RPKPKKFFGFP RPKPKKFFGPF
    the last 2 codes of your 3rd combination are wrong- otherwise correct. almost there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzers)
    the last 2 codes of your 3rd combination are wrong- otherwise correct. almost there!
    Thanks for your reply! Do you mean three across or three down?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply! Do you mean three across or three down?
    Right, okay sorry. Third across!

ReputationRep:
    Right, okay sorry. Third across!
    Ahh thanks! I've tried every combination of the pair of letters that add up to the difference between b11 and b9 and I can't find the combination! :O Please could you drop me another hint? Sorry to keep bothering you, you've helped me in practically every month!

ReputationRep:
    Arghh Rg is so annoying! I only need the last two letters, but I can't get them! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thanks! I've tried every combination of the pair of letters that add up to the difference between b11 and b9 and I can't find the combination! :O Please could you drop me another hint? Sorry to keep bothering you, you've helped me in practically every month!
    No worries! The first of the last 2 letters has 6 carbons and the last letter 5. I hope that helps- don't want to give the answer away!

ReputationRep:
    No worries! The first of the last 2 letters has 6 carbons and the last letter 5. I hope that helps- don't want to give the answer away!
    Hi, thanks for your help so far! Unfortunately, I still can't get it, even though I've gone through every combination of C6 and C5 letters, and those that add to 244. This is really frustrating haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thanks for your help so far! Unfortunately, I still can't get it, even though I've gone through every combination of C6 and C5 letters, and those that add to 244. This is really frustrating haha!
    Um, to be honest I don't actually have the page open because I can't be bothered to go through all of them again but what have you got so far (as in for the last 2 letters)?

ReputationRep:
    Um, to be honest I don't actually have the page open because I can't be bothered to go through all of them again but what have you got so far (as in for the last 2 letters)?
    I've got it now!! Haha I was typing in the code instead of the name oops :/ Thanks for your help, it won't let me rep you because I've apparently given you too much rep haha

ReputationRep:
    Finished! Happy to help anyone who needs it

ReputationRep:
    I've got it now!! Haha I was typing in the code instead of the name oops :/ Thanks for your help, it won't let me rep you because I've apparently given you too much rep haha
    Yay, well done! Nah, no worries- just glad I could help

ReputationRep:
    Why why why is it so necessarily weird?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nat_LPS)
    Why why why is it so necessarily weird?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's c3l6, that's why. :rolleyes: I mean, honestly, have you even /seen/ those puns at the end of levels? I would say I hate them but I would be lying heh

ReputationRep:
    It's c3l6, that's why. :rolleyes: I mean, honestly, have you even /seen/ those puns at the end of levels? I would say I hate them but I would be lying heh
    *unnecessarily i meant, referring to the many letters for Rg.
    Yeah aha some of them arent bad.
    Well, these letters for Rg, am i sort of on the right lines if one letter refers to one specific part of the substance?

ReputationRep:
    *unnecessarily i meant, referring to the many letters for Rg.Yeah aha some of them arent bad.Well, these letters for Rg, am i sort of on the right lines if one letter refers to one specific part of the substance?
    Yes you are (but just so I'm sure that you are talking about what I think you are, it's a /code/ right?)

ReputationRep:
    Yes you are (but just so I'm sure that you are talking about what I think you are, it's a /code/ right?)
    Ive found letters for each part but i cant see how they relate to the AsgA, so whatever code that is im yet to figure out though i dont think its really needed idk i need to spend more time on it

ReputationRep:
    Ive found letters for each part but i cant see how they relate to the AsgA, so whatever code that is im yet to figure out though i dont think its really needed idk i need to spend more time on it
    No you're trying to find the substance and the ASGA spectrum is only shown to tell you how to approach it (ie. what kind of molecule it is). That's literally the only link between the two spectrums! If you are on the right track, you'll know that they're both made of the same type of units and you can get a code with that (sound really confusing but it's not!! Sorry for the bad explanation)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No you're trying to find the substance and the ASGA spectrum is only shown to tell you how to approach it (ie. what kind of molecule it is). That's literally the only link between the two spectrums! If you are on the right track, you'll know that they're both made of the same type of units and you can get a code with that (sound really confusing but it's not!! Sorry for the bad explanation)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem, yeah im glad they dont link much as thats wht ive tried ages to find a link between aha, thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    I have RPKPQQFFGNM. How far away am I?

ReputationRep:
    Yay, well done! Nah, no worries- just glad I could help
    Ah well thank you again anyway

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.