Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    Silver asks you to work out the date of the article which relates to the 4th picture. The other dates and pictures are linked, so google those to find the link between them. Then try and find the date for the 4th picture- what is the picture showing you? A google image search might also help here. Good luck!
    How about the first one- copper? Any help please?!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do the 2014 paper today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HennersPD)
    How about the first one- copper? Any help please?!
    Have you tried googling any of the info they gave you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal blizzard)
    Did anyone do the 2014 paper today?
    Yeah! How'd you find it?

ReputationRep:
    I did it too, i found it alrightish..... can you make an unoffical mark scheme for me to check my answers

ReputationRep:
    i've done/looked through the past papers for this challenge. I find the numerical stuff okish but what I really can't get my head around are finding the structures of molecules when we have been given very little information?

also do we have to draw structures with skeletal formulae? because I don't work as well with it

ReputationRep:
    yh, it was ok, copper as well. would appreciate someone to make a unofficial markscheme.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone understand question 1d on june 2013 paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 96sapphire10)
    does anyone understand question 1d on june 2013 paper
    As the first solution is a carboxylic acid reacts with alcohol to form an ester

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE could someone who did the exam today make an unofficial MARK SCHEME ASAP. I would really appreciate it a lot. Even if it is only a few of the answers!

ReputationRep:
    Are there not still people who have yet to do this? I don't think it's a good idea to give out 'markschemes', it makes it far too easy for people to cheat :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyh77)
    Are there not still people who have yet to do this? I don't think it's a good idea to give out 'markschemes', it makes it far too easy for people to cheat :/
    Well no almost everyone has done it. It's only the rare few that havent like those who were ill and stuff. ITs just like any other exam. Its not gonna make much of a difference tbh

ReputationRep:
    Yeah most schools have done it. Found it OK hardish. Can anyone make an unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannahavefun842)
    Well no almost everyone has done it. It's only the rare few that havent like those who were ill and stuff. ITs just like any other exam. Its not gonna make much of a difference tbh
    The paper can be done any time between 12-21 June and the markscheme will be available on the 21st... and that's according to the website, so a fair few will not have done it yet
    Why not just wait til the 21st?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyh77)
    The paper can be done any time between 12-21 June and the markscheme will be available on the 21st... and that's according to the website, so a fair few will not have done it yet
    Why not just wait til the 21st?
    I get your point but take C1 for example, the mark scheme was out within 30mins of finishing the exam this year. There were quite a lot of people who didn't do it with us as the'r exams clashed and had to do it much later. My point is that if people wanted to cheat, they will cheat no matter what. It's none of my concern. I did an exam and i just wanted to see how well I did. Sorry if this message came across rude, i really don't mean it to. I just wanted to know if someone could make a mark scheme that's all!

ReputationRep:
    Please do not make an unofficial markscheme. In my school for example we only take the test tomorrow and on Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilixxx1000)
    Please do not make an unofficial markscheme. In my school for example we only take the test tomorrow and on Thursday.
    well in that case if you don't want to be cheating, you should probably not be on this page since people have already begun discussing answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannahavefun842)
    I get your point but take C1 for example, the mark scheme was out within 30mins of finishing the exam this year. There were quite a lot of people who didn't do it with us as the'r exams clashed and had to do it much later. My point is that if people wanted to cheat, they will cheat no matter what. It's none of my concern. I did an exam and i just wanted to see how well I did. Sorry if this message came across rude, i really don't mean it to. I just wanted to know if someone could make a mark scheme that's all!
    That was different, if you have a clash you're supervised between your exams, so they have no opportunity to find the mark scheme. This paper is still being sat, so a mark scheme would just encourage cheating and result in unfair allocation of spaces to the C3L6 Summer school! Just wait until the 21st!

ReputationRep:
    I can't even get past the entry level question with the egg.. any hints on where to start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozsmith)
    I can't even get past the entry level question with the egg.. any hints on where to start?
    I can't remember exactly what I did, but I think I literally just searched for everything to do with eggs in google! PM if you want more help

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.