Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just finished Rg was a really good question a little easy though??? not complaining after some cruel earlier rounds. UMM it turns out I found this question very easy because i did the wrong thing and stumbled on the correct power of ten

ReputationRep:
    What is with this month's Rg question? I know the formulas but I can't get the answer. I can't work out the mass of frosty either, been guessing it which doesn't help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadys10)
    What is with this month's Rg question? I know the formulas but I can't get the answer. I can't work out the mass of frosty either, been guessing it which doesn't help
    same, I keep getting a similar answer which is wrong not sure what I've done wrong though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabirabbit)
    same, I keep getting a similar answer which is wrong :( not sure what I've done wrong though
    Have you got the answer?

ReputationRep:
    Rg is driving me insane...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzers)
    Rg is driving me insane...
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Rg? Need hints, please help, I've got the formulas, just unsure of the mass and how big the answer is. I think I've done something wrong. Please PM me.

ReputationRep:
    What even is entry...

I've tried wavelength of green, red, fluorescent

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, finished this months challenge feel free to pm for hints

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    What even is entry...

I've tried wavelength of green, red, fluorescent
    It's emission....

ReputationRep:
    It's emission....
    Lmao, so not between 520 and 570 ish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Lmao, so not between 520 and 570 ish
    You're close
    Haha you're in for a surprise for the other questions. It's never taken me this long to complete it :/

ReputationRep:
    You're close
    Haha you're in for a surprise for the other questions. It's never taken me this long to complete it :/
    It's so annoying when it's just a number

How accurate? Like nearest 10 or is it down to the single digit

Got it lol

ReputationRep:
    Finally done Pm for clues

ReputationRep:
    Someone Pm with gold hints - im SO stuck!!!

ReputationRep:
    How big is the answer to Rg? because I think my answer is far to big

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.
    I really need a lot of help with the Silver level. Only just finished CHEM1 so...
    Got pure metals. Probably aluminum or something. Unsure. Basically got no clue.

ReputationRep:
    Hello again. To those who wish to aid me and my fellow 16/17 year olds who have in incredibly small amount of chemistry knowledge,
    please advise me on how to attain the answer and/or chemical names for the molecules in the Gold level. I have managed to get Capric acid and i have searched the others using Chemspider but to no success. Hasn't been working.

ReputationRep:
    Please can someone, anyone give me any tips for rg! I have a method I won't post it in case it is right! Someone help or pm me! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can I please have hints for silver?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.