Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_whal)
    Have you got an answer for Cu yet? I've tried with tons of numbers but no luck yet!
    so vague!! I know chemi/bioluminescent but guessing wavelengths of absorptionfor a compound???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oadf)
    so vague!! I know chemi/bioluminescent but guessing wavelengths of absorptionfor a compound???
    Remember, they don't through in random images just for fun
    If you find out what the protein is, you should have it from there.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please help me with silver? I know the word silver is in the answer but no matter what i type i can't get the full answer, what am i missing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdybird_)
    Can someone please help me with silver? I know the word silver is in the answer but no matter what i type i can't get the full answer, what am i missing?
    google hallmarks

ReputationRep:
    I've already searched hallmarks but I just don't understand what else they want me to say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdybird_)
    I've already searched hallmarks but I just don't understand what else they want me to say?
    look on google images, there are three metals that come up when you google hallmarks - one is silver, there are two others.

ReputationRep:
    Happy New Year
    Let the games begin...

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone help me with copper? I've found the guy but seem to be stuck....

ReputationRep:
    done up to rg need help

ReputationRep:
    any hints for silver?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by palp)
    done up to rg need help
    hey, could you help me with Ag? I'll message you

ReputationRep:
    For COPPER:

Spoiler:
    Show
    If you know who the person is and why they are significant, find out the metal and what ore that metal comes from

ReputationRep:
    Finished peeps please feel free to message me for hints

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by palp)
    Finished peeps please feel free to message me for hints
    Please could you help me with silver? I've messaged you and will be forever grateful if you can put me out of my misery

ReputationRep:
    Guys, please help(PM or whatever) with gold level- I'm stuck, I have no idea what they want us to put in there. I went for fatty acid etc, but didn't work.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, could you give a hint for silver please. I've got the reaction and how much energy it should release per mole but it's saying it's wrong?? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Any help for Rg would be greatly appreciated <3

ReputationRep:
    Still on gold guys... :/

ReputationRep:
    Could you help me with silver, I've pm you

ReputationRep:
    Done.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.