Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dead stuck on silver any help? I don't know what law to use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigBang2)
    Dead stuck on silver any help? I don't know what law to use.
    Wikipedia will be your friend here-just watch out for units

ReputationRep:
    Any help with silver please? I tried every possible way...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I tried using the binding energy, or e=mc2 and dividing by a mole of helium in grams... but still nothing! HHEELLPPPP. Im pretty sure it has to do with the unit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bruhda)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I tried using the binding energy, or e=mc2 and dividing by a mole of helium in grams... but still nothing! HHEELLPPPP. Im pretty sure it has to do with the unit...
    yup...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just google helium fusion-wikipedia is your friend-remember...

ReputationRep:
    Also, HELP with Rg-pm me, or just reply (anything!)

ReputationRep:
    well, think of an acid..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banterlord)
    Also, HELP with Rg-pm me, or just reply (anything!)
    coordinates for elements, use the element names to write two words, which will be the ans :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I can't seem to figure out what's wrong with my work for the Silver level.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have done all my conversions and have been using the triple alpha process values and my answer is still wrong. Any hints?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Animoumou)
    Hey! I can't seem to figure out what's wrong with my work for the Silver level.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have done all my conversions and have been using the triple alpha process values and my answer is still wrong. Any hints?
    plz PM ur ans. ill check it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A84)
    plz PM ur ans. ill check it.
    Ok thanks. I have PM'd it to you.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Keep thinking and you will figure it out. And I will too hopefully I think i am on the right track but I don't know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A84)
    OMG, never knew this THANKS SO MUCH
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Another easier way would be to right click on the image and click save, then open the image where you've saved it in paint, then crop, or use another other program to crop the image, as long as it stays in JPEG or other image formats, just not .docx or .ppt and drag the image to search in google

ReputationRep:
    So...I finally finished the whole thing and willing to help. Just pm me

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, how will answering these questions help me? (apart from learning new things, that is.) Is there any prize or scholarship or something?

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, how will answering these questions help me? (apart from learning new things, that is.) Is there any prize or scholarship or something?
    The prize of inner satisfaction

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah of course lol... I was jumping like crazy when I finished it..but srsly other than that...

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah of course lol... I was jumping like crazy when I finished it..but srsly other than that...
    Useful if you read the information given to you after you solve a question. Other than that you learn how to navigate the web efficiently, find scientific websites etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Done pm for clues more than pleased to help

ReputationRep:
    Any help with silver guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshthemathmo)
    Any help with silver guys
    Yeah, I seem to be getting absolutely nowhere with silver either ._. any help would be appreciated too??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.