Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examinationtsr)
    For Cu:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Write down the three element and the number of the so that all charges are balanced (on each element
    Spoiler:
    Show
    e.g. X2Y3Z

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Get correct no. of each element so that overall charge on salt is 0

ReputationRep:
    im stuck on the third one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnnypong)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thats just the "humorous" way they tell you you're wrong...not a clue.

The length has to be in decimetres, and on the diagram the radius of the bottle is given, not the diameter (which is what you need for the path length)
    More help for gold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A84)
    im stuck on the third one.
    Sorry for late reply. It is to do with types of bonding electrons (e.g pi bond).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It gives you sigma and pi. What are the others? And it can have more than one type of bond in the moleule.

ReputationRep:
    i still didnt get it ive like given up for the first time... if u can explain in detail it will be gr8 but otherwise its ok

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas for the new silver?

ReputationRep:
    any help with silver is appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Help with silver please...Does the leaf in the back have anything to do with the answer? I researched all over :'(

ReputationRep:
    stuck in silver too

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please help me on Rg, I know what it is but I don't know how to decode it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bruhda)
    Help with silver please...Does the leaf in the back have anything to do with the answer? I researched all over :'(
    Stuck on it too...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the molecule is Porphyrin which forms part of chlorophyll and haemaglobin amongst other things. It's also a photosensitiser used to treat fungal nail infections...but I can't unlock the answer.

ReputationRep:
    @Satilla plz help in silver..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A84)
    @Satilla plz help in silver..
    The funnel one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satilla)
    Can someone please help me on Rg, I know what it is but I don't know how to decode it
    same i'm stuck on this question and have no idea what to write for the answer. i don't know how long or short the answer is supposed to be, all i know is that it is linked to a special message

(Original post by johnnypong)
    Stuck on it too...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the molecule is Porphyrin which forms part of chlorophyll and haemaglobin amongst other things. It's also a photosensitiser used to treat fungal nail infections...but I can't unlock the answer.
    here's a hint
    Spoiler:
    Show

focus on the apparatus in the middle of the picture instead and you should be able to find the answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizardryj)
    same i'm stuck on this question and have no idea what to write for the answer. i don't know how long or short the answer is supposed to be, all i know is that it is linked to a special message

here's a hint
    Spoiler:
    Show

focus on the apparatus in the middle of the picture instead and you should be able to find the answer.
    I did focus on the apparatus... but it doesn't help... I even tried the name of the chemist after which apparatus was named.... any further help plz

ReputationRep:
    Focus on the molecule shown in ball-and-stick form in the image - It is porphyrin, a key precursor to the production of chlorophylls in plants and bacteria... the same scientist who researched plant pigments has a piece of equipment named after him.

ReputationRep:
    Help in Rg please....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I figured what compounds the codes represent, and that it is about DNA, but how does that translate to a sentence? Help!

ReputationRep:
    Help in Rg please....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I figured what compounds the codes represent, and that it is about DNA, but how does that translate to a sentence? Help!

ReputationRep:
    help with entry?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.