Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oromis263)
    Clue for silver (Unless someone already gave it). Glbmol^-1 isn't exactly what you think it is.... try G / lbmol

Gold was awesome, I actually went there last summer. >.<
    G? Gravitational constant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lutski)
    G? Gravitational constant?
    giga x10^9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acruzen)
    giga x10^9
    He just said it wasn't what I thought it was. Whatever I'm just going to ignore that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bello08)
    For Rg I have the right organic product, but it says "balance the equation". Tried adding HCl but that didn't do anything. Anyone who has done it got a hit for me?
    Any help on silver? please...

ReputationRep:
    im getting answers around 210 is this nearly correct or not? for silver btw

ReputationRep:
    This is my first time trying this. I'm on entry. Any hints as to what to do with the organic compound?

(Original post by Lutski)
    He just said it wasn't what I thought it was. Whatever I'm just going to ignore that.
    As in it's 1x10^9 /lb-mol rather than 1/1x10^9lb-mol

ReputationRep:
    any1 see anything different

cal to BOE you do /(4.18*6.12*10^9)

K to N you do *(33/100)

mol to Glbmol you do *(453*10^9)

and i don't get a correct answer..
    im doing the same as you any solution?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gotzz)
    This is my first time trying this. I'm on entry. Any hints as to what to do with the organic compound?
    ignore that, look at the other compound and have a read of its wiki article

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superchemfreak)
    im doing the same as you any solution?
    instead of doing *(33/100) do /

ReputationRep:
    On Rg, I'm on the lovely 'balance the equation' bit. Got the final product in SMILES format, but I can't close the deal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ignore that, look at the other compound and have a read of its wiki article
    Okay thanks

(Original post by Bello08)
    For Rg I have the right organic product, but it says "balance the equation". Tried adding HCl but that didn't do anything. Anyone who has done it got a hit for me?
    Balanced it yet? If not, note that, as in skeletal diagrams, Hs aren't present. Also, I think it's a bit misleading, but molecule.molecule is what you need, not molecule . molecule

ReputationRep:
    Balanced it yet? If not, note that, as in skeletal diagrams, Hs aren't present. Also, I think it's a bit misleading, but molecule.molecule is what you need, not molecule . molecule
    what region of number am i looking for in silver cos im doing the BOE conversion multiplying by 0.33 and then i multiply by 453*10^9

ReputationRep:
    assist with gold please?

im stuck on 811875ml and it wont budge :/

ReputationRep:
    please help me with silver

ReputationRep:
    Hey man I figured it's acetanisole but the goddam SMILES formula doesn't work it's so frustrating!!!! Can you please help me?

ReputationRep:
    I have the two products in SMILES, tried molecule.molecule and even added the catalyst again and it's still not playing ball. Do you have any further advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snakefingers13)
    I have the two products in SMILES, tried molecule.molecule and even added the catalyst again and it's still not playing ball. Do you have any further advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some people need to startb giving out answers this question is so bloody stupid it ain't even chemistry

ReputationRep:
    Just finished Took me too long though, which is annoying. Just some advice, youll know when you have the right molecule, and it wont seem to accept the SMILE given on wikipedia, it liked one from another website more i think, and remember, H's arent present.
    I dont think thats much of a giveaway, but it did frustrate me for a long time, and it would be annoying for others to get stuck for so long on something like that..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.