Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goods)
    I know the molecule in copper but it asks me for the most recent result when I put in the answer from Wikipedia where can I find this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global-warming_potential

It's definitely somewhere on this page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veqz)
    For silver it's asking me to check my units?
    Oh that's strange! Did you type in a unit? I only typed in the number. It should be in litres. If you want, I'll PM you what I put

ReputationRep:
    I feel guilty doing this challenge now that I am in year 13 :s lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veqz)
    For silver it's asking me to check my units?
    it wants the answer in litres

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    You're welcome! I didn't actually use the proper formula, haha, but I googled the number which the liquid volume multiplies by to get to the gaseous volume.
    Thanks again. I can't wait to finish the challenge as I'm spending way too much time on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyCheesecake)
    Thanks again. I can't wait to finish the challenge as I'm spending way too much time on it.
    You're welcome! Ahh I spent too much time on it too haha! But I finally finished it today If you need any more help, I can drop you a few hints

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome! Ahh I spent too much time on it too haha! But I finally finished it today If you need any more help, I can drop you a few hints
    You've finished it? That was quick! :eek: I was surprised to see the honours board filled by the time I woke up on Friday morning. Thanks for the offer - I'm pretty sure I will need help again in either Au or Rg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyCheesecake)
    You've finished it? That was quick! :eek: I was surprised to see the honours board filled by the time I woke up on Friday morning. Thanks for the offer - I'm pretty sure I will need help again in either Au or Rg.
    Haha thanks Yeah, I was surprised at the honours board too! :O That's alright

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's strange! Did you type in a unit? I only typed in the number. It should be in litres. If you want, I'll PM you what I put

I'm stuck on silver - please can you give me hints on how to work it out?

ReputationRep:
    I've finished. Finally.
    My chemistry teacher promises an element rubber to the first student in the class to finish it. So I hope I'm the first in the school

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so Au is completely stumping me out... I have the space group numbers, but where does a percentage come into it???

ReputationRep:
    Last level! :O this looks complicated...

woo!! done if anyone needs help, I'm happy to help, seeing as though I asked for a lot of help too haha
    Could you possibly help me with the Bronze question, I am rather stuck...

ReputationRep:
    I have figured out the bronze but when I type in the answer it says, "close, but what is the most recent estimate" I don't see how it is wrong?? I have checked various websites as well!

ReputationRep:
    Never Mind!!! I have done the bronze. Silver.... blehhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Gold Question?!

I've got the space numbers for Aluminium and Magnesium, but where does the percentage come into this?

ReputationRep:
    Also, Alex Benfield, I also go to Clifton.. guess who?

ReputationRep:
    I am stuck on the gold level and I have been told it has something to do with alloys can some one help me please

ReputationRep:
    I'm so out of my depth... I'm stuck on the entry question - any hints <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yamylime)
    I am stuck on the gold level and I have been told it has something to do with alloys can some one help me please
    it's not about alloys- think bout how metals are bonded together (properties of their particles really)
    hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    Last level! :O this looks complicated...

woo!! done if anyone needs help, I'm happy to help, seeing as though I asked for a lot of help too haha
    I'm stuck on Rg- so far I've assumed that X=atomic number and Y=number of neutrons and that the value probably has something to do with properties of isotopes? Am I even on along the right lines? How does the value correlate to X and Y then?:confused:

Edit: I've done it now! Woop woop if any one needs help just hit me up!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.