Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnA_JPH)
    ugh how do you read a dna sequence -.-
    i really have no idea
    Help please! I think I know what to do with the names of the countries i just get the wrong answer. ;'( How didd you do silver?
    actually dw i got it!

ReputationRep:
    For copper I'm looking up specific heat capacity but I havent a clue which one im meant to use... is it of the products or combined gases in air? If latter, one is lost.
    I may be wrong conpletely aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MistyDream)
    Thanks.
    I think I got the energy required (is the answer it too big?), but how to i get the volume of Methane required to get that value? Thanks in advance.

Got it!
    (Original post by django123)
    Help please! I think I know what to do with the names of the countries i just get the wrong answer. ;'( How didd you do silver?
    actually dw i got it!
    How did you get Copper? Am so confused! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryQuiz)
    How did you get Copper? Am so confused! :confused:
    work out the mass of air, then the energy required to heat it. you can probably get the rest from there.

ReputationRep:
    after sleeping on it i have realised.... Rg is impossible to me XD i would really appreciate any kind of help i can get
    i know how to do it, its just finding what goes where that im having trouble with :/

ReputationRep:
    work out the mass of air, then the energy required to heat it. you can probably get the rest from there.
    I've got moles of air in the room, i'm confused how to get mass what's air's Molar mass gonna be?? I sound so stupid aha :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nat_LPS)
    I've got moles of air in the room, i'm confused how to get mass what's air's Molar mass gonna be?? I sound so stupid aha :s
    look at the density of air... that will give you the mass

ReputationRep:
    dont worry did it ^_^
    Help, please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabirabbit)
    Help, please?
    assume its an rna sequence... read it as that, then translate its quite a nice message

ReputationRep:
    look at the density of air... that will give you the mass
    Is it the density at stp?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivana_a.h)
    Is it the density at stp?
    its always stp unless specified

ReputationRep:
    How on earth did those 107 geniuses complete it? :eek: Either they're too quick or am too slow. Guess I'd go with the latter. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    its always stp unless specified
    Is the energy somewhere around the millions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryQuiz)
    How on earth did those 107 geniuses complete it? :eek: Either they're too quick or am too slow. Guess I'd go with the latter. :rolleyes:
    the annoying thing is one of them is in my chem class -.- no badge for me then XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivana_a.h)
    Is the energy somewhere around the millions?
    millions of joules yes if you are in Kj you went wrong somewhere

ReputationRep:
    crying.
    PV =nRT or deltaH = m x c x change in temp
    this is another language to me jeez me teacher's taking his time getting to cambridge's favourite topic

ReputationRep:
    Now I don't want to gloat, but I just full on guessed the correct answer to both bronze and gold.
    Which is very lucky because I wouldn't have been able to work them out.

ReputationRep:
    the annoying thing is one of them is in my chem class -.- no badge for me then XD
    Hey! No worries. You've got 6 more months to go. Am sure you'll get it in January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJG21)
    Now I don't want to gloat, but I just full on guessed the correct answer to both bronze and gold.
    Guessing tips, please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJG21)
    Have you done Rg??? I need help :/

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.