Turn on thread page Beta

AQA BIOL1 Biology Unit 1 Exam - 16th May 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Are you resitting this unit?
    YES!
    54.92%
    NO!
    45.08%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ??????????????????)
    Retaking is for the third time? Third time lucky? :O Though need to be first time lucky for me Hardly any unis like retakes when applying for medicene.
    I got high Bs, but considering Unit 5 and 4 were both horrible and this is supposed to be the easiest one, I need to get close to 100 UMS in this to make up for the future disaster of the unit 5 exam :P

Surprised they don't seem to mind for Law... You seem to know your stuff, you'll be fine Good luck (not that you need it )

ReputationRep:
    Next questions people....!

ReputationRep:
    who's staying up for a bit? am having a quick shower then going to stay up until 11/12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubilee~)
    i hate spelling diarrhea LOOOOOOOOOOL & that's what i said in my previous post and i cba repeat myself
    (Original post by Sighrawr)
    Diarrheoa. I just learned how to spell it right for the first time in my life today.
    Big diarrheoa quote.
    Google does not help.
    When i put diarrheoa in it doesn't suggest anything else but if i put diarrheo in it doesn't either. Probably one is American. DAMN YOU AMERICAN SPELLING!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tericon)
    I got high Bs, but considering Unit 5 and 4 were both horrible and this is supposed to be the easiest one, I need to get close to 100 UMS in this to make up for the future disaster of the unit 5 exam :P

Surprised they don't seem to mind for Law... You seem to know your stuff, you'll be fine Good luck (not that you need it )
    It's the chem and maths that will cause the failure. Maths not so much. The organic chemistry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramin Gorji)
    haha that was a practice paper :P I got a c 68 UMS when i first did it
    Snap! Now im resitting to try and get an A, but i cant get Unit 2 out of my head!!

ReputationRep:
    Big diarrheoa quote.
    Google does not help.
    When i put diarrheoa in it doesn't suggest anything else but if i put diarrheo in it doesn't either. Probably one is American. DAMN YOU AMERICAN SPELLING!
    i think its diarrhoea - lol, award moment i google this stuff on the dowstairs pc and my mother walks in thinking wtf.
    o.O

ReputationRep:
    i think its diarrhoea - lol, award moment i google this stuff on the dowstairs pc and my mother walks in thinking wtf.
    o.O
    You could suggest you are revising for your biology exam. That seems legit enough?

ReputationRep:
    Pah all this talk about diarrheao is making me queezy :/ packing stomach creams just incase for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    You could suggest you are revising for your biology exam. That seems legit enough?
    she didn't ask lmao!
    it's no big deal when nature takes over...
    nah kidding, she just looked at me - raised her eyebrows then walked out :L

ReputationRep:
    Big diarrheoa quote.
    Google does not help.
    Let's just write 'shi*' and make the examiner's day.

ReputationRep:
    12 hours from now...

ReputationRep:
    don't even tempt me :L
    *walks out with a grade U due to inappropriate terminology*

ReputationRep:
    she didn't ask lmao!
    it's no big deal when nature takes over...
    nah kidding, she just looked at me - raised her eyebrows then walked out :L
    :eyebrow::eyeball: Your parents are probably now gonna monitor what you seach on Google now.

From what I've seen on the internet, if you wanna make the examiners day you must draw pictuers related to pokemon. Now to relate pokemon to diarrhoea...

Oh God I just typed diarrhoea on google. Comes with cats with diarrhoea.

ReputationRep:
    don't even tempt me :L
    *walks out with a grade U due to inappropriate terminology*
    LOL or put *drools* next to 'diarrheoa' to make them think I have a weird fetish.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling quite ill \: , hope i'm feeling a bit better tommorrow!
    Also note people, they might ask you to calculate percentage increases and decreases! So learn how to do them. .

ReputationRep:
    i love life.
    english exam the the week after, 2 chem exams that week, psychology exam that week.
    then the week after another psychology exam. :|
    i want to die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    Feeling quite ill \: , hope i'm feeling a bit better tommorrow!
    Also note people, they might ask you to calculate percentage increases and decreases! So learn how to do them. .
    Sorry about the Diarrhoea talk :P

change in value/original value *100

change in value is new value- old value.

ReputationRep:
    That's the spirit!
    yh.....u all set for tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    :eyebrow::eyeball: Your parents are probably now gonna monitor what you seach on Google now.

From what I've seen on the internet, if you wanna make the examiners day you must draw pictuers related to pokemon. Now to relate pokemon to diarrhoea...

Oh God I just typed diarrhoea on google. Comes with cats with diarrhoea.
    Pokemon o.O

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 7, 2012

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.