Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hitch-hiking essentials and advice Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm going hitch hiking to Morocco tomorrow, does anyone have any advice on past experiences and or essentials I should take?

Any and all is much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    north africa...nice

I would reccommed a knife/pen knife is you haven't got one already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    north africa...nice

I would reccommed a knife/pen knife is you haven't got one already.
    Cheers dude, not sure how I'd get it across borders. Do they check your bags?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channy)
    Cheers dude, not sure how I'd get it across borders. Do they check your bags?
    Are you only staying in Morroco? You could alway by it out there. I'm not sure about a knife knife. But pretty certain pocket/pen knives are fine.

I'm not sure if the crime in morroco is even that bad? But it's just hitch hiking you might what to have something to protect yourself with, a belt or anything in case your driver gets a little creepy.lol

good luck though...wish I could get out of this **** hole for a while again.

How long are you going for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    Are you only staying in Morroco? You could alway by it out there. I'm not sure about a knife knife. But pretty certain pocket/pen knives are fine.

I'm not sure if the crime in morroco is even that bad? But it's just hitch hiking you might what to have something to protect yourself with, a belt or anything in case your driver gets a little creepy.lol

good luck though...wish I could get out of this **** hole for a while again.

How long are you going for?
    I don't think crime will be that bad, although some people may jump on the opportunity of a few illiterate travellers...

I just bought some dry shampoo and diarrhea tablets, yeahh.

ReputationRep:
    A plane ticket, which is about 60 quid return. Oh, and money, I wouldn't like to be in Morocco without money.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.