Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to apply for accomodation, but can't find my UID number? I have looked through my emails and can't find it. Where can I find it? Please help, I suck at this stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Should be on your offer letter. If you've lost it you can email admissions and ask them for it.

ReputationRep:
    What offer letter? thanks though, I have emailed them.

ReputationRep:
    Have you firmed/insuranced Manchester? If so you will probably have received a letter from them in the post with the number at the top of it. If you've only just done this then it might not have arrived yet. Either way, emailing them should be fine as they'll be able to send it to you.

ReputationRep:
    Insured it on Tuesday I think, I will wait for the letter. Thanks for the help.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.