Turn on thread page Beta

AQA BIOL2 Biology Unit 2 Exam - 26th May 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Are you resitting this unit?
    YES!
    28.62%
    NO!
    71.38%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeshiii)
    I don't think I write the 'no osmotic effect' thing.
    I wrote its insoluble then couldn't think of a way to say that theres no effect aha. Fail.
    Ah well
    Thanks for the reassurance though!
    what did you get for that 2 mark antibiotic questions and the last one

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I write the 'no osmotic effect' thing.
    I wrote its insoluble then couldn't think of a way to say that theres no effect aha. Fail.
    Ah well
    Thanks for the reassurance though!
    yeah unlucky :P, the key word is osmosis for most of the osmosis related questions lol, what grde you hoping for ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    yeah unlucky :P, the key word is osmosis for most of the osmosis related questions lol, what grde you hoping for ?
    Ahaa yeah I knew I should have wrote it and I meant to come back but for some reason I never even though I did on all the others.
    Ermm, I got a D last time so i'm hoping for a B really, id still be happy with a C though.
    How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Ahaa yeah I knew I should have wrote it and I meant to come back but for some reason I never even though I did on all the others.
    Ermm, I got a D last time so i'm hoping for a B really, id still be happy with a C though.
    How about yourself?
    im first time, im hoping for an A/B. i badly need an AAB minimum for my A-Levels for Pharmacy

ReputationRep:
    im first time, im hoping for an A/B. i badly need an AAB minimum for my A-Levels for Pharmacy
    what did you put for that 4 mark homoglobain question lol athlete one

ReputationRep:
    This thread is still going?
    Wow..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingam)
    what did you put for that 4 mark homoglobain question lol athlete one
    can't remember it, when i do i'll get back to you.

ReputationRep:
    can't remember it, when i do i'll get back to you.
    allright it was an athlete one lol something along how do more red blood cells .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barzy_j)
    Increased conc of haem - more red blood cells - more oxygen carried to actively respiring tissues during exercuse - oxygen needed for aerobic respiration.. Although I think I forgot to put aerobic, I think..
    allright thanks i put more homoglobian more red blood cells more homoglobian can unload to respiring cell . don't think that will be four marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barzy_j)
    You would have don't worry sometimes you forget what you have wrote and you got the marks, the boundaried for this better be low, I will be happy to scrape an A I just need an A on UCAS,!
    my teacher has marked the paper and in class she was telling us they wont change much from june 2010 she said most people messed up the frog question and thats it

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could even consider hoping to get grades that good aha.
    I hate biology tbh, I seem to know pretty much all of it in lesson, always get an A on most mocks, can answer most questions the teachers ask me, yet still do **** on results day. Its horrible.
    Good luck to you!
    What Uni you hopin to get into?

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could even consider hoping to get grades that good aha.
    I hate biology tbh, I seem to know pretty much all of it in lesson, always get an A on most mocks, can answer most questions the teachers ask me, yet still do **** on results day. Its horrible.
    Good luck to you!
    What Uni you hopin to get into?
    hi, yes, im not 100 percent sure but right now it will be east anglia, huddersfield, portsmouth, brighton and Hertfordshire. youu??

ReputationRep:
    Niiice (:
    My Firm is UWE so i'm hoping to get in there as i'm moving to Bristol in about 2 weeks anyway with my mom so it'd be soo much easier than elsewhere. Then UWIC which is in Cardiff is my insurance.
    What you studying?

ReputationRep:
    got a B for this paper, C overall, ill be retaking unit 1 definetly

ReputationRep:
    got a B for this paper, C overall, ill be retaking unit 1 definetly
    i fked this paper up 94 ums marks cant believe it retake in JAN

ReputationRep:
    i fked this paper up 94 ums marks cant believe it retake in JAN
    i got 100 ums for this paper, but i dont think ill be retaking unit 1, too much stress. after all i only want a B overall so unit 1 and the isa ill retake and see how it goes. not to mention the isa is mainly about how science works which will help me with the a2 biology modules.

ReputationRep:
    2 MARKS OFF AN A! :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    i got 100 ums for this paper, but i dont think ill be retaking unit 1, too much stress. after all i only want a B overall so unit 1 and the isa ill retake and see how it goes. not to mention the isa is mainly about how science works which will help me with the a2 biology modules.
    fair point no point me taking unit 1 aswell unit 2 and isa for me lol, the ISA takes is a joke high grade boundaries bet all school tell students the answers unlike mine

ReputationRep:
    fair point no point me taking unit 1 aswell unit 2 and isa for me lol, the ISA takes is a joke high grade boundaries bet all school tell students the answers unlike mine
    whoops i meant that i am retaking unit 1, unit 2 no and isa maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    got a C.. but the practical mashed my mark coz i wasnt present :l .. ahh need to resit a few things!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.