Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When does talking about other girls become unacceptable? watch

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a ****er. Ditch him.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he doesnt speak to you / think of you as his girlfriend. Does he think of you as just a Friend with Benefits?

ReputationRep:
    He probably thinks the girls who are in the movies =average american girl

Ditch him! He sounds like a real...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He told me the other day he saw a girl wearing "jeggings" with a great arse that he stalked her around a few shops
    Summon da police, *woop woop woop*!

I have a problem with my arse
    "Join a gym" to coin a phrase..

He wants to go to USA again but wouldn't go with me, because the girls are "f****** hot". Fills me with confidence
    Wow, I love these threads, the guys always make me feel like a ****ing saint!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I know guys talk and joke around, so I don't take things like that too personally... but it sounds like he's making it personal and taking it too far. But I have also expressed my own opinions about people and things I find attractive with people I'm sort of with, but it's always in a mutual conversing, no feelings hurt, joking manner. This guy just sounds like a douche and you're obviously uncomfortable with what he tells you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.