Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your favourite anti religious music Watch

ReputationRep:
    heres mine....

ReputationRep:
    (Not suitable for those distressed by strong language, or Catholics)

Gotta love Tim Minchin [=

ReputationRep:
    Slayer have a few good songs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dream Weaver)
    Slayer have a few good songs.
    yup, I prefer death to thrash though

ReputationRep:
    Anything by Justin beiber. I mean come on. How can God exist with something like that in existance >.>

ReputationRep:
    This is disgusting, close this thread immediately; anti-religious bile like this needs to be terminated now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    This is disgusting, close this thread immediately; anti-religious bile like this needs to be terminated now
    Boo Hoo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    At least I have evidence that these bands exist, wheres your evidence?

ReputationRep:
    Until this thread is moved to the music section, I'm posting in a troll thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hardballer)
    At least I have evidence that these bands exist, wheres your evidence?
    There is plenty of evidence for God - Atheists are just blinded by teenage rebellion and trying not to fit in, its just a phase; thankfully for atheists God is forgiving when they eventually turn back to the Church

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    There is plenty of evidence for God - Atheists are just blinded by teenage rebellion and trying not to fit in, its just a phase; thankfully for atheists God is forgiving when they eventually turn back to the Church
    Yeah Richard Dawkins is such a teen rebel :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmon93)
    Yeah Richard Dawkins is such a teen rebel :sexface:
    He is a disgrace to humanity - he preaches that religion should be destroyed and that theists are of lower intellect; at least most athiests snap out of their petty rebellion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    There is plenty of evidence for God
    pics or GTFO

ReputationRep:
    Lol way too many to mention, but here are a few of my favourites that I can think of right now (note that this is anti-christian/satanic, not necessarily anti-religious):

Well as a primarily a black metal fan, lots of my collection is anti-christian. As a Death Metal fan I'd urge you to check out stuff like Necros Christos, Grave Miasma, Teitanblood of 'occult' death metal.

ReputationRep:
    pics or GTFO
    prove he is not there - looks like you can't :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    Prove unicorns don't exist, prove bigfoot doesn't exist, prove theres not a giant teapot floating around in space, prove the loch ness monster doesn't exist, prove darth vader doesn't exist, prove the beast of bodmin doesn't exist. you see what I'm getting at? you make something up and say its real you're the one who's meant to prove it exists. I'll go first, pancakes exist. heres some photographic evidence

your turn

ReputationRep:
    I'll go first, pancakes exist. heres some photographic evidence
    How do we know from that that pancakes exist? That could be a very skillful photoshop, or a painting. Or that could have been the only pancake in existence, which has since been eaten. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    You are nuts.

ReputationRep:
    Prove unicorns don't exist, prove bigfoot doesn't exist, prove theres not a giant teapot floating around in space, prove the loch ness monster doesn't exist, prove darth vader doesn't exist, prove the beast of bodmin doesn't exist. you see what I'm getting at? you make something up and say its real you're the one who's meant to prove it exists. I'll go first, pancakes exist. heres some photographic evidence

your turn
    Theres no reason for them to exist - God is required to create the universe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.