Turn on thread page Beta

How would you let a girl know you like them? watch

Thread title. (Because I just fail at interpreting this stuff...)

+Basically I have really big trust issues, I liked my ex for a long time before he asked me out but it still took him 2/3months of asking me to be his girl friend before i took him seriously enough to say yes.
    I guess I fear rejection or something because whenever I like a guy I end up pushing him away and saying sarky comments because I get convinced, even if he is flirting with me, that he doesn't like me back... It's stupid.
    I had a fwb situation a month back (ended cos the guy now has a gf and im happy for him tbh) and that worked cos I didn't feel rejected as no emotions were involved, it was just a bit of fun, but I wouldn't mind something a tad more serious with a guy at college... (this guy makes flirty comments and stuff and when we are in a large group of people he always pays me a bit more attention than the others, genrally winding me up about something or another, but i just don't know..)

Also what could a girl do to get a guy more interested/let him know shes interested without making a prat out of herself?!

Any help would really be appreciated... :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    He probably has a thing for you... When you next go out or something just be more flirty and make some physical contact like hugging when u see him or like poke him if hes talking to someone... He will eventually get it good luck

(Original post by Taxi786)
    He probably has a thing for you... When you next go out or something just be more flirty and make some physical contact like hugging when u see him or like poke him if hes talking to someone... He will eventually get it good luck
    Yes this sounds like a plan:rolleyes:, im just thinking as Easter hols are coming up and exams after that so I probably won't see him for a bit. So maybe I should just leave it and then see if he is still available and possibly interested in a couple of months or not... I just duno

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.