Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I have created this thread as to see and discuss what people think of teaching as a career!I believe that understanding the motives and drives of becoming a teacher are many and that we all have different view on what a 'quality' teacher should be like!What is even more interesting to especially, is how students enrolling in Physics and Chemistry courses decide on their career and if they ever consider teaching as an option! Please share your views, and if anyone is an university student considering teaching as a career, that will be even more interesting to see the reasons behind that choice!!!Thank you.Feel free to share anything, because that might help in the career choices we make after graduating!

ReputationRep:
    Im considering a teaching career in chemistry but Im not too sure yet.

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering a career in teaching physics to high school/college level. Depending on how I find my degree, I'll either go into research for a while and then teaching... or go into teaching directly!!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.