This discussion is closed.
john677
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
lurking around on this forum, i saw a post by JS about the stereotypes people fit into at LSE and thought it was really interesting (i think it was the ''scruffy LSE students'' thread :P). so i'm just wondering - are there similar groupings at your unis? what are the poeple like?
i'm off to uni next year and i want to know what i'm getting myself in for!!

---john
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
First off my course is 96% male so its boring as ****.

Anyway

There are the mature group - People who work hard but don't always get good results.

There are the clever young ones, the 18-25 year olds that do well and have the desire to suceed.

Then there is the lazy ***** that should not be in HE.

As for clothes jeans are in, tracksuit buttoms are not. The aim is to look the least like a scally as possible.
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
First off my course is 96% male so its boring as ****.

Anyway

There are the mature group - People who work hard but don't always get good results.

There are the clever young ones, the 18-25 year olds that do well and have the desire to suceed.

Then there is the lazy ***** that should not be in HE.

As for clothes jeans are in, tracksuit buttoms are not. The aim is to look the least like a scally as possible.
contary to your mothers view :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (218)
68.13%
No (102)
31.88%

Watched Threads