Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, how attractive do you think i am / would you consider dating? [PICTURES] watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/album.php?albumid=1986

Hi, first of all i am doing this because although I model part time I feel really shy and haven't been able to get a girlfriend because of my shyness. I am starting to wonder if it might be my looks?

My nationality is Italian and Dominician, but I was born and brought up in England.

Would you think I look better if i grew some facial hair, and maybe kept my hair abit longer? Also girls would you consider me 'boyfriend material' looks wise?

I'm keen to hear what guys have to say aswell, thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a woman, but you look someone who just got out of prison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial maniac)
    I'm not a woman, but you look someone who just got out of prison.
    Is it the short hair that makes you think that? Those pictures are from a modelling shoot advertising the baseball jackets. I normally have medium length hair but the particular stylist made me shave it all off

ReputationRep:
    Do you even lift?

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm 8.2/10...if someone rejected you it wouldn't be because of your looks in the majority of cases. (unless they look like Megan Fox.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efn)
    I'm keen to hear what guys have to say aswell, thanks
    You've got an earring, -30 man points.

ReputationRep:
    i like the short hair! definately attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex2905)
    i like the short hair! definately attractive
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    no problem

ReputationRep:
    i certainly find you attractive but the fact you need strangers telling you your good looking and your lack of confidence would definately put me off. oh, and the earing; please ditch the earing...

ReputationRep:
    I swear I saw you on the train today, metropolitan line around 8/9pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzyAlice)
    the earing; please ditch the earing...
    This, otherwise you're a good looking guy - 8/10

So you're a model, but you're shy?? That doesn't make much sense to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    So you're a model, but you're shy?? That doesn't make much sense to me
    I think I am abit shy/ unconfident around girls. This is mostly because my ex girlfriend said I looked like a diseased chipmunk when she broke up with me :/.. I know it's just words but it did affect me and especially when she cheated on me whilst in the relationship. I haven't been able to get a girlfriend since because this shattered my confidence

(Original post by lizzyAlice)
    i certainly find you attractive but the fact you need strangers telling you your good looking and your lack of confidence would definately put me off. oh, and the earing; please ditch the earing...
    thanks and i'll try ditch the earing

(Original post by F.I)
    I swear I saw you on the train today, metropolitan line around 8/9pm
    Ermm nope, I was on the piccadily line today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efn)
    I think I am abit shy/ unconfident around girls. This is mostly because my ex girlfriend said I looked like a diseased chipmunk when she broke up with me :/.. I know it's just words but it did affect me and especially when she cheated on me whilst in the relationship. I haven't been able to get a girlfriend since because this shattered my confidence
    Ouch...she's harsh! Pretty unfair considering she was the one who cheated, yet she was the angry one. Yeah, I think when you meet other girls just be friendly and take it slowly and you'll realise not all girls will treat you like your ex did...she seems a right *****! Hopefully you'll get your confidence back soon enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    Ouch...she's harsh! Pretty unfair considering she was the one who cheated, yet she was the angry one. Yeah, I think when you meet other girls just be friendly and take it slowly and you'll realise not all girls will treat you like your ex did...she seems a right *****! Hopefully you'll get your confidence back soon enough
    Yeah she was a ***** tbh, but I really liked her .

thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efn)

thanks and i'll try ditch the earing

Ermm nope, I was on the piccadily line today
    Hm, I was on the piccadilly line too (before metro) but I am pretty certain i saw you/ or your 'twin' on the metro. :rofl: :holmes:
    Regarding your question, you are good looking, but i think longer hair will suit you better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.I)
    Hm, I was on the piccadilly line too (before metro) but I am pretty certain i saw you/ or your 'twin' on the metro. :rofl: :holmes:
    Regarding your question, you are good looking, but i think longer hair will suit you better.
    Lool well I need to know what you look like so I can say if i saw you . And thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.