Turn on thread page Beta

What to do? Split or keep? watch


    You're being taken for an absolute mug.

    She doesn't love you. Get over her asap before you get hurt even more.
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    What should I SAY to her?

    Ask her about the break-up but in a firm way. If you get a straight answer, you know why but also accept that it might just be best to walk away if she doesn't give you a straight answer and just keeps you in the dark. Let her be for a bit which means minimalising contact or cutting it for a while. At the moment, you're readily available and it's on all her terms and conditions but that's unfair on you especially as you don't know why the break-up happened and from the sounds of it, despite the break up things are quite couple-like between you. So essentially she's getting the best of both worlds. Take a step back. Either she misses you and wants to try again or she remains happy with the other guy and you know that you need to move on for sure. Keeping things exactly as they are is not going to help anything along. Just stand your ground till you know what she wants.


    1.tell her how you feel ask her if she wants to be with you and would leave him for you and ask her out and see what she says but make sure she dumps him after

    2.get over it

    you have two choices.
    • #3

    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We love each other. Nope, we were together for a week then she split for no reason she wouldn't tell me the reason. Then she went on to a new guy. And still says she loves me
    She may still love you, but want to move on, rather than "stagnate". You can love somebody but know it won't work with them.

    If you're not together, you're both free to see other people.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.