Turn on thread page Beta

EDL: "I'd love to see a mosque being built in Mecca" watch

ReputationRep:
    There is something adorably retarded about them. They are a bunch of thugs, but when they try to explain their views, its like a 6 year old trying to explain the financial crisis!

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame the EDL has turned into what it has.

An actual, organised force against Islamic Extremism would be excellent.

Unfortunately the EDL has turned into BNP-lite.

It must be said however, that many on here jump on the anti-EDL/BNP wagon simply because it's "fashionable" to do so, not because of their own political beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    There is something adorably retarded about them. They are a bunch of thugs, but when they try to explain their views, its like a 6 year old trying to explain the financial crisis!
    So true

ReputationRep:
    tbf he probably did mean church but just said mosque by mistake. I'm not saying he isn't a moron though...

ReputationRep:
    LOL :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    He's right!! WE CANT HAVE A MOSQUE built in MECCA! THAT'S BLASPHEMY!!!!
    :adore::adore::adore::ahee::banana2:

ReputationRep:
    I really love the far right sometimes. So much so, I just wrote my dissertation on them.

ReputationRep:
    Muslamic rayguns are gonna get ya!

ReputationRep:
    ahaha! Epic #Winning. The EDL, and groups like them, just pwn themselves by their very existence..

..trouble is many of y'all then put 2 + 2 together and get 5 e.g. assume all/most right wingers are similarly retarded and be hating because..

(Original post by ilickbatteries)
    ..it's "fashionable" to do so, not because of your own political beliefs *
    * Reflective of a considered appraisal of certain contemporary 'worldly realities' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    ahaha! Epic #Winning. The EDL, and groups like them, just pwn themselves by their very existence..

..trouble is many of y'all then put 2 + 2 together and get 5 e.g. assume all/most right wingers are similarly retarded and be hating because..

* Reflective of a considered appraisal of certain contemporary 'worldly realities' :rolleyes:
    Okay kidda.

I'm not a supporter of the far right, but I hate Islamic extremists almost as much as I hate people who moan about the EDL/BNP because everyone else does, not because they've made a concious political decision by weighing up their policies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm siding with nobody on this issue - IMO you're probably a bunch of Tory-voting middle class kids on an internet forum judging clearly uneducated working class people. I really wonder who the trash are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)
    I hate people who moan about the EDL/BNP because everyone else does, not because they've made a concious political decision by weighing up their policies
    Indeed. I assumed from your comments that you think of them as being perhaps rather ignorant/politically shallow, as do I.. though I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate anyone - for me, the hoodwinked masses of faux-liberal anti-pragmatists merely merit our pitty

ReputationRep:
    "EDL - Educationally deprived lunatics" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadiiiiia)
    "EDL - Educationally deprived lunatics" :rofl:
    Why is that funny? I don't really see failings of the educational system as particularly humorous. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EDL looney)
    WHAT IS THAT SYMBOL!!!!! AND WHY IS IT ALL OVER MY TOWN!!!!!!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!!!!
    The EDL are truly hillarious - they should make their own comedy show.

ReputationRep:
    Ah the EDL never cease to amuse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    I'm siding with nobody on this issue - IMO you're probably a bunch of Tory-voting middle class kids on an internet forum judging clearly uneducated working class people. I really wonder who the trash are.
    I'm against Tories and the current coalition government, get full EMA/uni grant because I come from a home earning under £25,000 and I think that EDF are nothing more than a bunch of racist thugs.

ReputationRep:
    So your not siding with the unanimous on TSR because were all probably a bunch of Tory-voting middle class Kids? :rolleyes:

That's a new one. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogercbinboy)
    I'm against Tories and the current coalition government, get full EMA/uni grant because I come from a home earning under £25,000 and I think that EDF are nothing more than a bunch of racist thugs.
    Regardless, looking at your profile you got great grades and I'm pretty sure that I, yourself and many others would consider you a success of the education system. I just find it pathetic that obviously privileged, silver spoon middle class kids on this forum are mocking people who are uneducated and didn't have the opportunities in life that they had.

If some poor kid, by the age of 10, can't do simple mathematics, it's not something to mock, it's an issue that needs to be addressed. It's not funny, and even if he is obviously wrong, mocking/judging the kid isn't the right path. I see that in the same light as people like the guy in the video posted.

ReputationRep:
    Regardless, looking at your profile you got great grades and I'm pretty sure that I, yourself and many others would consider you a success of the education system. I just find it pathetic that obviously privileged, silver spoon middle class kids on this forum are mocking people who are uneducated and didn't have the opportunities in life that they had.
    I'm not middle class, far from it - it's no excuse for bigotry.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.