Turn on thread page Beta

I like a Pakistani girl but am not myself. Can it work? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Religion comes with values and different practices etc. whereas ethnicity doesn't affect your behaviour or values.
    With ethnicity comes culture, which does affect values

(Original post by ZizziHikaru)
    She might have brothers though...:eek:
    She does, and her father, uncles etc would be angry with me, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Erm lol, you've been on here for 10 months and you've not noticed that?
    Apart from people negging them (which could be anyone really) no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, I am quite strongly infatuated over a Pakistani girl at uni, but am not one myself.

A lot of people say that Pakistani girls, and some guys, don't go for anything other than their own race.

Honestly, do you think it can work?

PS. This is not a troll or a joke about Pakistani people.
    NTY.

And you're saying you like a pakistani girl, but aren't a pakistanti girl yourself? :eek: I still say nty

if you like her. tell her that you're interested. and would like to ge to know her. if she accepts. get to know her and if everything checks out. get married/

p.s. consult your parents first. then with their permission - explore what she's like as a person.

ReputationRep:
    yes go ahead as her out : )
    no harm giving it a try : )

ReputationRep:
    LMAO this is funny <3
    course Bengalis n Pakistanis get together silly :P

(Original post by Muslimah.x)
    LMAO this is funny <3
    course Bengalis n Pakistanis get together silly :P
    Whats so funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, I am quite strongly infatuated over a Pakistani girl at uni, but am not one myself.

A lot of people say that Pakistani girls, and some guys, don't go for anything other than their own race.

Honestly, do you think it can work?

PS. This is not a troll or a joke about Pakistani people.
    Depends completely, because these days in London Pakistani girls are marrying Bengali guys quite a lot recently since culture between them are quite similar. Plus people have gotten over the war and that they are both muslim countries.

If you are muslim, a good one, willing to marry her, her Dad is fine with the guy's race it should work out well. But if you came from a country close to Pakistan it would work out well.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, don't worry there's loads of paki hoes around so she probably won't mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    With ethnicity comes culture, which does affect values
    Not necessarily, black people in America (including the Caribbean and South America) technically have the same ethnicity as black people in Africa but have a completely different culture and therefore values.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Not necessarily, black people in America (including the Caribbean and South America) technically have the same ethnicity as black people in Africa but have a completely different culture and therefore values.
    Yes but normally you get different cultures with ethnicity. For example a black african person has a different culture and ethnicity than an oriental person.

The point is that culture affect values and most of the time with one ethnicity you can have a certain set of culture(s) and with it values, which can affect the decision when choosing a partner, not just religion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cesar Lecat)
    Then there's nothing stopping you. Make sure she likes you first and also approach one of her brothers or cousins. They'll like you for it more and won't think your sleazback trying to sleep with her.
    hahahhaha worst advice ever no offence

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan is a nice country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metropolis)
    hahahhaha worst advice ever no offence

How?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe3469)
    Pakistan is a nice country.
    No its not

ReputationRep:
    well for a start, if you're muslim you shouldn't be thinking about going out with a girl - no intimacy before marriage I'm afraid

if you're bangladeshi and she's pakistani, I don't see why she won't date you

ReputationRep:
    You be an Indian or racist troll :P

I guess the government isn't very nice they have some pretty retarded blasphemy laws. I meant geographically and culturally :P
    what does race have to do with it ? I am not Indian, it is not secret that Pakistan is an utter ****hole, why do you thing so many Pakistanis beg for asylum in Europe, engage in sham marraiges, queu in hundreds of thousands at British embassies every month to escape to the West, clinging to trucks to come here illegally.

Saying Pakistan is a nice country is preposterous and absurd. Pakistan (like all other Islamic states)is an utter hellhole.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a white nationalist?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Ok fair enough I was just guessing from your name :P
    Yeah because its ok to have usernames like 'Beautiful Black Girl' or 'asian princess' But its racist and horribly offensive to have names like 'white beauty'

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2012
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.