Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Thinking of other girls while having sex Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ello folks

I was wondering how many other guys think about other girls while having sex with a girlfriend? I heard it very common, but most men will never admit it.

Me personally, After I slept with her few times, I start to picture other girls in my mind while having sex with my girl friend.

I guess it stops me from going out there and cheating
    I have seen prostitutes while I was with few girl friends in the past, but I don't think of it as cheating, because she went away for a week and I am a man who has special needs

If you think I am trolling don't waste your time by replying

ReputationRep:
    Prostitutes is definitely cheating and deceitful if your gf didn't know.

ReputationRep:
    lad.

LOL jk.

ReputationRep:
    You actually do have special needs if that's your attitude to girls/sex.

ReputationRep:
    The trolls on tsr really are getting worse. This thread is just boring, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Nice try, troll.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, your gf thinks about your best mate so it's cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Prostitutes is definitely cheating and deceitful if your gf didn't know.
    No it is not considered as cheating, as long as she never finds out there is no harm.
    men have been seeing prostitutes since the dawn of time.
    I have no love for the prostitute and if she got run over by a number 52 bus, I would not care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Don't worry, your gf thinks about your best mate so it's cool.
    I don't care, i get them to tell me stories of sex with their ex bf, because I get off on it. Yes I am being serious!

ReputationRep:
    crrrrrrap troll

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, I've done it.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing prostitutes is obviously cheating, you dimwit. That makes me think you're a troll.

I think most men have thought of someone else when doing their girlfriend though, at some stage.

Sometimes you need to be more aroused, sometimes less!

ReputationRep:
    Boring troll is boring.

ReputationRep:
    this is the worst troll ever. -100/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerdBOY1)
    Ello folks

I was wondering how many other guys think about other girls while having sex with a girlfriend? I heard it very common, but most men will never admit it.

Me personally, After I slept with her few times, I start to picture other girls in my mind while having sex with my girl friend.

I guess it stops me from going out there and cheating
    I have seen prostitutes while I was with few girl friends in the past, but I don't think of it as cheating, because she went away for a week and I am a man who has special needs

If you think I am trolling don't waste your time by replying

hahahahhahahahahaha yeah.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I dont think I've ever thought of anyone else during sex, I generally dont tend to think at all, not sure I have enough blood to do both

ReputationRep:
    http://www.airbornegamer.com/wp-cont...rnet-troll.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerdBOY1)
    No it is not considered as cheating, as long as she never finds out there is no harm.
    men have been seeing prostitutes since the dawn of time.
    I have no love for the prostitute and if she got run over by a number 52 bus, I would not care.
    Cheating= having sex with someone else other than your partner when you're in a relationship behind their back. So yes, it's cheating.

ReputationRep:
    If you believe seeing a prostitute is not cheating - tell you girlfriend that you did.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.