Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am currently in the final year of a 2 year foundation degree at a college. I have applied to join the third year of my course to make my foundation degree a full degree at my local uni.

but i am stumped on the options i choose on student finance.

one of the questions it asks is:
    Have you ever had any other loans from the Student Loans Company?
    and also:
    Have you started an undergraduate or postgraduate course of Higher Education in any country since leaving school? Tick 'Yes' even if you did not complete the course.

do i press yes on these or just treat it as i am just carrying on my current course and choose no.

I choose yes just to see what other options it gave me and it was asking me if i am up to date on payments etc. but as i havnt finished my current course iam not paying anything back yet.

so anybody out there whos followed the same path as me and can give me advice?

if not looks like i will have to ring them up.....

ReputationRep:
    You do press those options, yes - the SLC will have a record on your account of the foundation degree you are finishing soon anyway. Then you'll be asked to complete the details of your previous course (which would be your foundation degree).

Then you can continue with your application as normal.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.