Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Thatcher and Blair notes? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where i can get some good notes from Thatcher and Blair's premiership. I am already using Andrew Marr's history of modern Britain the AQA book from 1951-2007 and the Michael lynch book 1945-2007 does anyone else know where i can get other good notes from

ReputationRep:
    AQA has a list of recommended reading for the Making of Modern Britain unit on their website.

http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf...03RL-HIS3M.PDF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d-mac20)
    Does anyone know where i can get some good notes from Thatcher and Blair's premiership. I am already using Andrew Marr's history of modern Britain the AQA book from 1951-2007 and the Michael lynch book 1945-2007 does anyone else know where i can get other good notes from
    I used one of the books on that reading list for the first two years of my degree. Peter Hennessy's "The Prime Minister: The Office and Its Holders since 1945" is a really good book. It has manageable chapters about each PM and it put the PM in the context of other events of the time and its got primary source material contained in it. Its good if your reading for pleasure or reading for study.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.