Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do guys think of girls with red hair? Watch

Question's in the title really...
    What do guys think of girls with naturally red hair?
    Do you immediately dismiss them? Or do you like them?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I'm not so keen on gingers. But if you mean actual red hair, then I love it. VERY sexy

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm not a guy, but I'm bi, so I hope my opinion counts -

Red hair is the ultimate for me, I think it is the prettiest hair colour a girl can have, and it might be shallow but I can't help having instant interest in any girl who is naturally ginger.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, sometimes it works...

ReputationRep:
    Bone city.

ReputationRep:
    do you mean ginger? don't think i've ever seen anybody with hair that's naturally red.

must say i have a preference for bright ginger girls, theres just something about them i can't put my finger on.

ReputationRep:
    I don't immediately dismiss any girl. That would be kinda stupid when I am a 20 year old virgin.

(and why are people thumbs upping me for this? can someone explain to me?)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Question's in the title really...
    What do guys think of girls with naturally red hair?
    Do you immediately dismiss them? Or do you like them?
    Positively, ceteris paribus. But of course like most of these things it's a matter of personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    Ginger is either really hot or not so good imo. Dyed red is usually pretty hot.

Although both depend on the girl really. I wouldn't rule out a girl simply because she's ginger.

ReputationRep:
    Red hair is high risk.

I find that girls with red hair are either smokin' hot or the bad side of average.

(Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    do you mean ginger? don't think i've ever seen anybody with hair that's naturally red.
    Yeah ginger, auburn whatever.

ReputationRep:
    These days I just think they're jumping on the bandwagon. Ofc this doesn't apply to gingers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    Seriously?

ReputationRep:
    Girls with red hair are BATTAZ

ReputationRep:
    I like girls with Red hair

ReputationRep:
    HOT. thinking of that cafe waitress in heroes.

ReputationRep:
    Karen Gillan is hot

Being honest - never actually knew one red head that wasn't a little bit schizo.

ReputationRep:
    red - hawt
    ginger - nawt (with a few exceptions)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Being honest - never actually knew one red head that wasn't a little bit schizo.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.