Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just looking for some ideas...

A girl who I was out with last night has written that i'm hilarious on facebook.

How do I reply, tricking her into believing I'm suave?

ReputationRep:
    Don't make yourself sound like an idiot by trying to be 'clever'

ReputationRep:
    "Yeh, I am! But unlike me you're well fit."

ReputationRep:
    Say that you've got 5 girlfriends and you're evaluating which one is the best. Give her a score out of 10 to make her feel like she's a number. Girls like that.

ReputationRep:
    Just say something like "I'm flattered, you're not too bad yourself " Trying too hard be witty is off putting and obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am awesome)
    Say that you've got 5 girlfriends and you're evaluating which one is the best. Give her a score out of 10 to make her feel like she's a number. Girls like that.
    Misogyny is a vice my friend. Try to treat girls with more respect, maybe you'll get somewhere in your life...

ReputationRep:
    Just "Like" her post, then reply "Yes, I know." and like it too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DLJ)
    Misogyny is a vice my friend. Try to treat girls with more respect, maybe you'll get somewhere in your life...
    :lulwut: You made me google Misogyny.

ReputationRep:
    The 'wink face'.... DON'T FORGET THE WINK FACE!

ReputationRep:
    " thanks !!! and you are not the first girl who says this!!! "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am awesome)
    :lulwut: You made me google Misogyny.
    Mmmm, it pretty much sums you up. You have a disgraceful opinion of women, treat them better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DLJ)
    I think it's clearly obvious that he was joking lol

ReputationRep:
    say '***** if you wanna suck my ****, get on with it'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecookiemonster)
    I think it's clearly obvious that he was joking lol
    You wouldn't think that if you have seen his posts around TSR. They're all pretty bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry.C)
    Just looking for some ideas...

A girl who I was out with last night has written that i'm hilarious on facebook.

How do I reply, tricking her into believing I'm suave?

Tricking her? I am sure will go down splendidly well if you ever started dating her! It also depends on the type of hilarious, it could possibly negate any attemot at suave

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.